Chapter 2 - Do It Or Not

Taehyung was walking to his class then he sat down on a chair. He brought out his notebooks, books, and a pen. Someone then sat next to him and he sighed, knowing who that was. "Hey Taehyung, how was your day?" He asks. "It would probably be better if you go jerk off somewhere else." He uttered to him. "Ohh, are you trying to roast me? You've changed a lot!" He exclaimed. "You always say that. Why don't you mind your own business?" Taehyung asks. "Remember Taehyung, no one accepts you. No one will accept you ever again. So stop being so hopeful and be as lonely as you are because no one loves you. Your dad, he probably is with another woman after what happened to your mom." Taehyung was shot in the heart, tears immediately formed. He clenched his fists hard and he could feel his body heating up in anger. Be couldn't help but release it to him. "KWANYOUNG! HOW DARE YOU BRING MY MOM UP?" He said out loud. "Why, did your soft heart get triggered?" He then lets out a soft laugh. Taehyung grabs the shirt of Kwanyoung then he clenched his fist so hard. "I swear I'm gonna..." He then was cut of by Kwanyoung. "Gonna what? Go and tell your friends hoping that you would be saved? That's never gonna happen with a person like you." Taehyung was so mad that he raised his fist up high then their professor came in and saw this. "Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Ryu Kwanyoung!" Taehyung's pupils shrunk realizing what he was doing and because of his professor's loud voice. He knew by then that he was dead. "Come here now!" The professor demanded. Kwanyoung looked at Taehyung, smirking then he went up to the professor. Taehyung was so nervous right now but he decided to go to the professor too.

Namjoon was heading to his class, thinking about stuff, not even minding where he was going. Because of this, he bumped into someone which made that person's books fall. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." He grabs the books of the other person and then he hands it over. He then realized, that it was Saejin. "Oh um, thank you." She thanked him. "You are Saejin right? Lee Saejin?" He asks feeling a bit flustered. Saejin giggles then she nods. "Yes. I'm Saejin. And you must be Namjoon. Am I right?" She asks. Namjoon nods in reply. "Looks like we meet again. I first saw you at the cafeteria last year." She said. Namjoon scratched the back of his head. "Oh, um, yeah. I saw you too at the cafeteria." He suddenly turned a bit shy since he is meeting his crush. "You seem to have great friends." She smiles. "Y-yeah they are great." He replied. "Well, I must go to class now. Bye." She then heads over to her class. Namjoon watched as her long brown hair flows with the air. "I can't believe I met her again." He mumbled.

Seokjin was walking to his class then he saw a professor and two other students. One of them was tall and buff while the other one, he could easily recognize, was Taehyung. Seokjin hid behind the wall so that he could hear the conversation.

"My god you two. You're acting like kids! What's going on? Who started it?" The professor asked. He fixed his glasses then he crossed his arms, waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry. I started it." Taehyung spoke.

Seokjin suddenly turned curious. "I could tell since you grabbed the shirt of Kwanyoung." Seokjin was shocked to hear this. Did Taehyung get in a fight?

A smirk was hidden from the face of Kwanyoung, replaying a memory in his head.

"If ever we get into fights, always blame yourself." Kwanyoung said to Taehyung, pointing at him. "Why would I do that if you start it?" Suddenly, his shirt was gripped by Kwanyoung. "Do it or not because you know what happens next right?"

"Taehyung. I've never expected this kind of action taken from you. If I see you two again doing these childish fights, it might mean that you two will get out of college." Taehyung was shocked to hear this. He was about to speak but then his professor cuts him off. "Get back in class now." Taehyung closes his mouth then he and Kwanyoung slightly nodded and went back in.

After the professor went in, Seokjin came out from hiding. He fixed his bag then he went straight to his class like nothing happened.

He wondered what Taehyung did. From what he heard, that they got in a fight or something. Why would Taehyung do that? Why would he grab the other one's shirt. But then for some reason, he had a feeling that it wasn't his fault. Kwanyoung was it? He had a grave feeling that Kwanyoung started it. But he is not sure unless he asks Taehyung.