Chapter 14 - Recovery

"So you like Jung Miyoung?" Yoongi stood and asked Jimin just so that he heard him correctly. "Yes but I'm actually confused on how we like the same girl." Said Jimin. "Do you have photos of her?" Yoongi questioned. Jimin headed over to his room then he grabbed his laptop and brought it to Yoongi. He placed it down in the desk then he went to photos and searched for a photo of Miyoung.

Yoongi knew by them that they actually like the same girl.

"How is this possible?" Yoongi questioned himself. "Out of all the other people who could've loved her, it was you." Said Jimin. Yoongi looked at Jimin with furrowed eyebrows. "It's not my fault that I like her." He replied. Jimin sighs. "Do you know who she likes then?" He asked. Yoongi's mouth was open. He slowly rolled his eyes not sure how to say the name. "Ahh. You'll be surprised." He said. Jimin tilted his head to the side wondering what he meant. Yoongi took a deep breathe then he said it. "Kim Taehyung"

A guy with a bad attitude? A guy that he wanted to kill? Jimin was definitely wrong. So wrong that he regretted it.

"That's it. I'm heading to my room. I'm done with this discussion." Jimin blurted out then he entered his room. Yoongi sighs then he gets back to composing songs. Suddenly, an idea shot his mind. While the idea was fresh and new, he immediately wrote it down.

Jungkook rings on the bell of Seokjin, Hoseok, and Taehyung's apartment. He waited for a response. "Who's this?" He heard Seokjin ask. "Jungkook" Was all he said. "Oh. You're here. We need you. Come in." Jungkook suddenly wondered why he was needed. He was granted permission so he went in.

Jungkook opened the door then as he entered, it seemed like no one was in there. "Hyung?" He called out. He then saw Hoseok come out of the room of Taehyung. "Jungkook-ah. Come in." He said to him then went back in the room. Jungkook wondered what was happening so he did follow.

As he entered, he was shocked to see what has happened to the arm of Taehyung. Seokjin was wrapping a bandage around the arm while on the ground were towels covered with blood. "Taehyung-ah" Jungkook came closer to Taehyung then he sat beside him, holding his other hand. Taehyung looked at him and he just gave him a weak smile. "I'm fine dongsaeng-ah." He said. "What happened to your arm?" Jungkook questioned. "Nothing" Taehyung looked away from him. Jungkook sighs then he says, "Please tell me hyung." Taehyung looks back at him. He thinks for a moment then he nods.

"Kwanyoung added cuts to my arm. 8 cuts." Jungkook was shocked. He couldn't imagine the pain of having 8 cuts. "One for each of the people who I've lost. My mom, my grandma, and you guys." Seokjin has finally finished wrapping the bandage around the arm of Taehyung. He then decided to sit next to Hoseok who was sitting near Jungkook. "You haven't lost us though." Jungkook said. "That's what he thought. That's what they thought. I've always known that you guys were never gonna leave me. Even after what happened in the past few days, even if the pain inside was unbearable, I still believed that you guys were never gonna leave me. I was right." He smiled. Jungkook gave him a faint smile.

"The thing is, the 8th cut was yours Kookie-ya and, it was the biggest." Even without explaining, Jungkook knew why the last cut was the biggest. "Why was Jungkook's bigger?" Hoseok asked. The two of them looked at Hoseok. It seemed like Seokjin was curious too just by looking at his face. Jungkook sighs then he says, "I'll explain why."

Hanbyeol and Namjoon were on break since their two other co-workers decided to take over for now. They were in the storage room to just hangout because, why not? The two of them were sitting next to each other on the chairs.

"Hey Namjoon hyung." Said Hanbyeol. "What is it?" Namjoon questioned. "Who was that girl you were talking to yesterday?" He asked. "Oh," for a second, Namjoon just thought of her, Saejin. He never thought that he will get a chance to talk to her like this and that she would like to know him. And one thing that he never expected to get is her number.

Yesterday, before Saejin left, Namjoon tried to get the courage to just ask for her number but then she just gave it to him. From that day, he felt very happy. Also, it turned out that Saejin was a noona by just a few months. How lucky can he get?

"Oh, she's a highschool crush." Namjoon replied. "Ooh! Look who's crushing on a girl." Said Hanbyeol out loud then he received a punch from Namjoon on the shoulder. "Shut up." He said. He just chuckled.

"At least someone might be actually liking you." Namjoon looked at him then he raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?" He asked. Hanbyeol was just smiling at him then he looked up. "Well, there is this girl I like. She said that she has no interest in boys and said that she is an independent woman. I just like her since, she's cool. She's friends with one of my other friends, Mina." He said. Namjoon just patted him on the back. "You'll get a chance." Hanbyeol looked at him then he smiled. "I really hope so."

Miyoung was walking down the sidewalk since she had nowhere else to go. She could've went home but she doesn't want to see that despicable face of her evil step brother. As she was walking, she noticed a familiar man walking her direction. She squinted her eyes just to see him clearly. She then realized who it was. "Oh, Taehyung oppa!" Miyoung exclaimed. Taehyung looked up to the direction of the voice only to realize it's the girl he met yesterday. "Oh, Miyoung." He muttered.

Miyoung approached Taehyung who was wearing his long sleeved hoodie. "Hey Miyoung. What are you doing here?" Taehyung decided to question. "I'm just wondering around. I don't have anything better to do." She replied. "Oh, I see." Said Taehyung. "So, where are you off to?" She asked. "Just walking around. I just need a little bit of fresh air." He replied. "Oh, okay."

Suddenly, the sky turned gray then it started raining. "Oh my." Miyoung used her bag as her cover then suddenly, there was an umbrella over her. She slowly removed her bag from her head then she realized that Taehyung has an umbrella with him. "Haven't you checked the weather forecast?" He questioned with a smile. Miyoung shyly smiles then she shakes her head. She looked around her and the streets seemed empty. Everyone seemed to be taking shelter elsewhere. Miyoung realized that this moment was perfect for her and him. She just smiled. Just the two of them, standing in the rain. Just like those romantic scenes.

"I should take you home." Taehyung said. Miyoung tried to deny but then she just unintendedly nodded. The two of them then walked to the home of Miyoung.

Namjoon was inside the cafe when he saw the two. He took a quick picture of the two of them. He then muttered, "Looks like Taehyung's got a girl."

Taehyung and Miyoung reached the house and it seemed once they got there, the rain stopped. Taehyung closed the three-folded umbrella then he just carried it around his wrist. "Here we are." He said to her. She looked up at him then smiled. "Thank you Taehyung for giving your time to drop me home." She thanked. "It's no big deal really. Besides, like what I said, I needed fresh air." He smiled back.

Suddenly, the door opened. Miyoung already knew who opened the door. The atmosphere felt a bit different.

Taehyung saw the guy who opened the door. Once they locked eyes, a sense of fear and anger filled him. The other guy smirked. "Well well. look who unwelcomely showed up right in front of my doorstep." He uttered as he slowly goes down the stairs. Before Taehyung could speak, Miyoung butted in. "Oppa please. For once in your life don't interrupt me." She pleaded. "I would've sis. I would not have interrupted you with your business or anything but this person you are with is someone who I know. Who is actually my no. 2 rival." Seong stated. She was quite confused. She looked up at Taehyung who was just staring angrily at Seong. "I never knew you were his sister." He said directly to Miyoung. He turned around then he started walking home. "Taehyung-ah! Let me explain!" But she was ignored. She swiftly turned to her 'brother' then she shouted, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME?" Seong then replied, "Well, you know sister, in this house,

You're the weak fallen angel and I'm the overpowered devil."