Chapter 20 - Truth Unfold

The person who is said to be the Killing Widow is now in the interrogation room. Her hands were cuffed and her leg is cuffed with the table. Her lawyer, who was a student, entered the room then he sat on the seat right in front of her.

"So. Killing Widow. Real name, Lee Seulgi. Killed her sons and husband is dead. It is said that you have also have a daughter." The lawyer said, suddenly turned surprised. "My little girl, you'll never find her. She is nowhere. She is hidden and you'll NEVER FIND HER! YOU'LL NEVER GET HER!"she stood up, slamming her hands on the table making it shake. "Okay now now, Please take a seat."

Seulgi sat down. She got something from her pocket secretly. "Okay. So I'll be asking you some questions. First of all, what is your motive for killing children from before and killing college students."

As the lawyer flipped to the next page, he was quite shocked to see one of the names. It was one of his college mates. "Y-you killed Kwanyoung." He looked up at her and she was smirking. "Hmm, what's wrong dear? Is that the only question you will ask me?" She then took something out which seems to be a small knife. The lawyer stood up and walked back in fear. The knife was pointing at him.

"Oh, you seemed scared. Don't worry. This is not for you." She turned the knife facing her then she stabbed herself in the heart.

Yoongi came back to the apartment feeling really happy. Just thinking about how this day went well with Miyoung. As he entered, he was greeted by Jungkook who seemed to be a bit mad. Yoongi wondered why he seemed mad.

"Hyung. What did you do to Jimin?" He asked in a strict tone. Yoongi was confused. "Huh? I didn't do anything to him." He replied.

Jungkook shook his head then he grabbed the wrist of his hyung. He took him to his and Jimin's room.

As they entered, Yoongi saw Jimin who looked like he cried. Jimin saw him then he looked away. Yoongi exactly knew why he was like that. It hurts just to see him cry.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi. "What did you do to our youngest maknae?" He asked. Jimin suddenly laughed then he playfully hit Jungkook on the leg. "Jungkook-ah. Stop it." He said. Yoongi chuckled softly.

"Kookie-ya, can me and Jimin talk for a minute or two." He asked. Jungkook sighs then he nods. He walks out of the room leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone together.

Yoongi looked at the younger one who still wasn't facing him. He decided to sit next to him on the bed. "Hey Jimin-ah." He started. "Hey hyung." He replied in a soft broken voice. "Heartache?" He asked. With a short pause, Jimin nods in reply. Yoongi sighs then he says, "I'm sorry Jimin."

"Don't be sorry hyung." Jimin said, finally looking at him. His eyes seemed a bit red and it looked like he couldn't smile happily but he tries to. "It's just love you know. Just, rejected by your crush." He lifted his legs up then he tugged and wrapped his arms around it. "It's not like I went through a heartbreak or anything." He said. "I've searched about heart breaks and it takes you like, 6 months before you could fully recover from what happened. I'm telling you hyung. I'll get better in just a few days." Jimin smiled and this time, it seemed true. Yoongi looked away, smiling too knowing that Jimin seemed to be alright.

"So, are you and Miyoung a thing now?" He asked. Yoongi had a feeling that he shouldn't tell him but instead, he nodded in reply. Suddenly, Jimin started clapping. "CONGRATS HYUNG!" He shouted. Yoongi laughed at Jimin because of his celebratory remark.

Jungkook suddenly bursted in the room with Namjoon behind. "Congrats for what?" Jungkook asked. "YOONGI HYUNG GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" Jimin shouted, grinning. "OH MY GOSH HYUNG!" Jungkook exclaimed in utter surprise. "When did you get a girlfriend?" Namjoon asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Right before you did since you met Saejin first but I got a girl before you."