-Chapter 6-

-Fever-

°SINGTO'S POV°

I sit beside Krist after put him back to sleep. He don't let go my hand even in his sleep. Don't let me see your face again  Sam. Cause I swear I'll kill you when I see you. I look at Krist face. His eyebrow furrowd while sleeping. I touch his brows slowly with my finger. Making his face relax again. Then I layed next  to him. slowly hug him. He snuggle into my chest.

Even tho my hand swollen cause punching that Sam too much but I still feel happy because Krist in my arm tonight. I smiled alone then fall asleep.

--------

"P'Sing...P..please wake up. I need to go to the bathroom." I open my eyes and see  that Krist is still been locked up in my arm. I let go my hug and smile widely to him.

"Morning sweetheart." that word just slip thru my mouth without I realize .I look at Krist face. He looked confused. Damnit..."Ermm..I'm sorry..It just..ermm...."

"Its okay P. Morning too."He smiled then walked to the bathroom.Oh Singto. You just give a hint too much. Now what will he think about you. I slap my own forehead and put a pillow on my face. Its smell like Krist.I just fall in love again with that guy.

----------

After taking a bath Krist and I go out to find something to eat. Today I drive a car cause I want Krist to be relaxed. Theres a reason why I don't drive this car a lot its because its a gift from my uncle. He buy me the same as my cousin Tee. I park my hummer at  the parking area near the restorant.

"Just order what you want okay Krist." I said while look at Krist focused on the menu. Krist nodded his head. I call the waiter to take the order.

"I want a toast with sunny side-up and a sausage. You Krist?"

"I want a chicken porridge." He said then smile.

"Krist...You know that I live alone. My family just come sometime . And its kinna boring to live at that big house alone. So if you don't mind ..you wanna stay with me. I mean like a roommate. Beside it will be safe to stay with me you know. " I said while my finger playing with the fork on the table.

"But P'Sing..You already help me alot. I just...."

"Please......."

Krist seem like he thinking for  awhile. Oh please don't say no...I bite my lower lips waiting for his answer.

"I guess...Its okay.." What okay?? is that a yes or a no?? I furrowed my brow. And he chuckled a bit.

"I'll stay with you P." I placed my hand on ny face and lower my head trying to gide my happy as fuck face..

"Great..After this lets go and take all your thing. Thank god I'm drive a car today."

--------

I stop infront of Krist house. And see there a car parking there. I look at Krist face he look scared again.

"P...its same car." My blood suddenly boiling hearing that name.

"Come..Just stay behind me." I and Krist walked together toward Krist house.

Sam come out from the car when we near him. His face all bruises.

"Still don't die yet huh?" I said looking right in his face.

"Its not easy to kill me Sing. Krist ...how are you doing baby? Miss me?."  Krist grab my shirt .

" Stay away Sam..If I see you again disturbing my Krist ..I make sure I'll kill you."

"Wow..Your Krist?? Since when Sing??" He smirk when said that.

"Since the first day I know him.He is Mine. I thought that I already told you that." I tapped on his shoulder then pulled Krist hand  walked into the house. Leaving that Sam alone.

◆•◆can't wait for sotus s