-Chapter 13-

-Goodbye-

°KRIST'S POV°

Its already been like a month and P'Sing keep ignoring me. What is the point I'm here with him but he with his cousin everyday. Sometime we even argue about this.

Me: P..can you please focus on me for awhile. You just stick with your cousin everyday.

Singto : I want to bring you to meet , my cousin but you don't want to.

Me: But P.. You just ignoring me.

Singto : I didn't ignore you Krist. Just my cousin need someone right now okay.

Me : Fine ..

Yes..thats basically what happen everyday. I just sit alone in this big house. Its not I don't want to meet his cousin and annouce our relationship. It just I'm not ready yet. And I feel so lonely now.

I just playing with my phone when a sudden chat come in.It Godt. I've been chatting with him like two month ago.

Godt : Hye beautiful...

I smiled alone before replying to his chat. This guy just a friend to me. We just like to chat with each other. Thats all. And I used to go out with him once. We just like to play around. Beside Godt also already has a boyfriend . His name is Bass. I already meet him too.

Me : Hi too handsome...miss me?😂

Oh god I need to go to the toilet.. I left my phone unlock and run to the toilet.

After about 5 minute I come out and shock look at P'Singto holding my phone. His face look angry. I didn't know why. He get more skinnier..he didn't shave almost a month..And that just because he want to find his cousin happiness.God , the smell of alcohol.

He is drunk.

I walk toward him....But I got shock when suddenly I heard a cracked screen sound from my phone that P"Singto holding.

"P! what are you doing..you gonna break that phone apart." I said then trying to snatch that phone from his hand. He suddenly stood up and look at me with an angry face. The same face that I saw when he beat Sam.

"What is this? " He ask me then show me a picture of me and Godt that Bass take when we playing around.

(*A/N : About that text its just normal to me. I also called my friend baby and stuff..We just playing around .. Or anyone think its weird?)

"Its just a picture of me and my friend P. He just a fr........" Before I got to finish my word , P'Singto throw the phone to the wall.

"DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID. HEY...I HAVE BEEN BUSY TRYING TO HELP MY COUSIN . AND LOOK AT YOU HERE.. YOU GO OUT WITH A GUY.. TEXTING WITH SOMEONE ELSE..WAUU BRAVO KRIST..I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.. JUST LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING..WHY ARE YOU WITH ME.?? BECAUSE OF  MONEY?? IS THAT THE REASON? IF THAT JUST TELL ME I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU!!" He take out his wallet and throw the money infront of me.

"P' Sing how could yo....." he pressed his lips again mine make me can't even say anything.

He bite ..suck and nibble my lips. P'Singto is seriously out of control right now. He bite my neck and my chest. I try to push him but he is stronger than I'm . He take off my cloth even tho I don't want to. I feel my tears start to fall. But P' Sing doesn't care about that.. He basically just rape me.

You broke your own promise P. Your second promise..you said you going to take care of me.. But its you who hurt me.

I look at him sleeping with my tears still doesn't stop flowing. I wear my cloth back. My body feel so hurt. with all the hickey.  I slowly pack my bag in pain. I write a letter and stick it on the mirrow .

I seriously walked in pain right now. My phone also already broke. I slowly lean to kissed P'Singto cheeks.

"P'Sing..if our love is strong..You will found me.."

I walked out from that house while holding my bag and passport also my wallet. I don't have any idea where I want to go. I still love him. But I need to go somewhere far. I need to clear my mind first.

Goodbye P'Singto....

◆•◆I know this chapter somehow doesn't make sense and a bit boring

◆•◆I know this chapter somehow doesn't make sense and a bit boring...I'm sorry naaa.....