-Chapter 8-

-My Love Singto-

°KRIST'S POV°

I feel so happy that P'Sing actually has a feeling toward me to..No wonder he being so protective. I smiled alone and stand at the balcony. I'm staying at P'Sing house from now on.

I know he will do anything to make me stay away from Sam. I can't stop smiling remembering my kiss at him this morning.

"What are you doing here.? Its getting cold.Its not good for your health." A pair of arm hug me from behind. And let me feel the warm of his body. I turn my head to look at his face but when I turn my head his lips touch my cheeks. I face feels so hot right now.

I heard him chuckled before pulled me inside.

"Krist..from now on..you are my one and only boyfriend. So I have a promises that I want to promise you right now. "

I nodded my head and look at him. He raised his right hand and raised his left brow before speak.

"Me .. Singto Prachaya Ruangroj promise that I'll always..love ...miss... think... about the only Krist Perawat Sangpotirat.  I promise that I will always take care of you. I promise that I never leave you. I promise that I stay by your side .And I promise that I'll will never love anyone else except you."  He then leaned his body and kissed my forehead. I got to say that I feel so happy.

"Krist..if I broke any of this promises I ..myself will leave . But because I love you so much I don't plan on leaving." He smiled widely. I slap his shoulder. I actually don't like him making a ptomise like this. Cause you know promises can be broke without you even realize it. But because I feel so touched right now I'll let it go.

"P'Sing..thank you for loving me back. I don't knkw what will happen if you didn't show up. And If all of that bad thing didn't happen maybe we won't be like this right.?" I said and hug his waist. I placed my head at his chest. P'Sing slowly leaned his back which is make on top of his body right now.

"Don't say like that..I believe that even if that bad thing didn't happen we will still be together . I trust on destiny you know". He smirked a bit then put his hand on ny head.

His finger playing with my hair. And he ia humming a song. "P'Sing..can you sing it louder..Cause I want to hear you sing too." He then Sing it for me.

Just listen this till the end....😘

(I miss SOTUS a lot..)

I seriously smiled like a stupid right now.I can't believe he can sing to but he did sing.

"Thank you naa P..." I said then climb on his body just to kiss him.

I then stood up and walked to my bag. Yes I did not unpack yet..Cause you know I was to busy being lovey dovey with P'Sing. I take out my phone then turn it on. Its almost three day since I off my phone. Because Sam keep disturbing me. Thats why I can't call P'Sing that night.

"Wow.." Only that word come out from my mind when my phone is turn on. I seriously don't knkw what to say .

5389 missed call
3657 message
657 messenger
887 whatsapp
654 line

P'Singto snatch that phone from my hand and look at all the call and chat stuff. And all of that from Sam. P'Sing is so cold hearted and I know that. He turn off that phone again then throw it into the bin. I seriously become speechless.

He stood up and walked to the wardrobe room. After a few minutes he come out with a few small boxes in his hand.

"Just choose which one that you want." He put that boxes infront of me. What the...all of this is new phone.. and all of it is an Iphone.

"But P..I..."

"Just take it Krist..Please..I don't want Sam to disturb you again. And don't worry in all of that phone already has a simcard." He said .

Why he has so many phone..Is he sell it or what?..

"I just have a lot of spare cause I always lost my phone. Sometime I just throw it when I'm mad." What?? he is reading my mind now?..

"Then I take this gold one. Thank you naa P." I said then go and laying beside him on the bed.

" I said then go and laying beside him on the bed