-Chapter 11-

-Thailand-

°SINGTO'S POV°

From what I know my friend said that after a week they send Sam to the hospital , they got a call from hospital saying that Sam is missing. They can't find him anywhere.

Krist has already been discharged from the hospital. I start to pack our thing. And send my and Krist transfer form. Even tho the bruises and wound on Krist body and face still visible he still want to leave as soon as posibble.

He scared that Sam will come again. I didn't tell him that Sam is missing from the hospital. I scared its might make him worry.

I already tell my parent that I want to go back to thailand. And for Krist. He doesn't need to tell anyone.

"P'Sing...Why do you choose to love me?" I look at Krist in disbelief. I never thought that he gonna ask that question to me. I walked toward him that laying on the bed.

"Baby...why are you asking me that? I didn't choose to love you.. But that love choose to bring me to you. And my heart is fall for you after that love lead me to you." I said then kiss his cheeks.

"Thank you P.. But after I show up in your life.. You always have a trouble because of me. I'm sorry naaa P'". I smiled and hold his hand.

"I love you naa" I said then kiss him again.

----------------

"Welcome back to Thailand!." I hold Krist hand then walked out the to the gate. My dad ask my uncle driver to help me pick me up from the airport.

"Did Tee know that I'm back?" I ask the driver.

"I don't think that he know Sir."

What the..he usually know when I coming back..But this time he don't know..Is he busy with something.

Krist is sleeping beside me. He must be so tired. Poor my baby.

In approximately 20 minute we arrived at my house. After bring in all the stuff inside ,I walked to the car to call Tee. But he still sleeping. I decide to lifted him up and bring him into the bedroom.

I put him slowly then run down again to thank my uncle driver.

After lock all the door I walked to the bedroom. I sit beside Krist and kissed his forehead." I love you Krist." Then laying beside him.

----------------

My phone screaming wake me up from my sleep.Who is the one who disturb my beautiful sleep.

"Hello Sing. Where are you right now? I heard that you already comeback to thailand. Why you don't come and visit me here. I want you to do something.Meet at the usual place.Hurry up." The moment I answer it I know its Tee. before I get to say anything he just hangup the call. Yups typical Tee.

Tee is actually my cousin.  But he is like a baby brother to me. I never hide anything from him and he also never hide anything from me. He must be a bit mad that I didn't tell him that I coming back to thailand.

I get up to take a shower. And tell Krist that I need to go out for awhile. And promise him that I'll buy him his favourite Tom Yum.

I walked toward him and waved my hand . "Sing!" He scream then run hugging me." I miss you big brother" He said then look at me.

" Ya..ya.. I miss you too..So why you want me to do this time baby bro.? You make a problem again. Tee..Tee..I wonder Why uncle still don't kick you out". I said then laugh at him. Yes he look so annoyed with me right now. I always help him solve his problem when he create it.

" Actually Sing.My dad get me a new bodyguard. But I kinna hate him. I don't know why. I want him to leave me. But I know he hiding something. Also I don't know what. But I do know he love me. Shock right but thats the truth. So I really need your help. Pretends to be my ex-boyfriend. And make him leave." I furrowed my brow when he said that. But this little guy just keep smiling like its the normal thing to do.

"Are you crazy Tee. You can't just played with other people feelings like that. Its will hurt him ..and maybe will hurt you in the end. Even if you don't like him. You don't have to do like this. Theres a lot of other way. Not by hurting his feeling like this. " His smiled vanish instantly when I said that.

Tee bring me to his house.Its been along time since I come to this house. I actually doubt Tee plan. I know him for ages. And I know theres something that he didn't realize about his feeling yet. Hee keep talking about Tae in the car. And I know I have to make him realize his own feeling.

When Tae open the door I can see a tall handsome guy standing infront of the door. And I know that is Tae.

"Oh..hi Tae. This is my ex-boyfriend Sing. And Sing this is Tae..My bodyguard." Tee said.

I looked at him locked his arm around mine. Oh Tee..you gonna get hurt doing all this. I just smiled at him and just follow Tee.Leaving Tae alone at the door.

Trust me Tee..you love him..

◆•◆I always smile when see this two smiling