-Chapter 17-

-Holiday-

°KRIST'S POV°

I look at P'Singto that  just come out from the bathroom. I smiled widely to him. I wear my work shirt stand infront of the mirror.

"Krist...I'm sorry if what I said maybe mad you angry. But Krist can you quit from your work. I don't want to see you working." What he said make me stop whatever I'm doing. "I'll promise that I will take a really good care of you this time.If you don't believe me..I will call my lawyer and change everything to your name." Hearing what he said make me smiled .

I walked toward him and hug his body that still wet.

"P...I trust you..and I actually plan to quit and find another job.. But since you said that you don't like I work.. Then I'm gonna be a queen at your house I guess. " I chuckled while kiss his chest.

"Then take this off." He slowly take off my shirt then throw it away..

"Auu...P.." I let go my hug and walked to pick that shirt but P'Singto pull my hand and kiss me. I reply back his kiss and place my arm around his neck.

He lifted me up ,I have to hooked my legs around his waist. He slowly put me on the bed and start kissing my neck.

But thrn he suddenlu stop and looked at the pillow.

"Why you stop P?" I ask and make him look at me.

"I don't want you to leave me again.." He said and theres a sadness in his voice.

"Ohh...P." I  pulled his head make him kiss me again.

And this time he doesn't stop.....

---------------

"Samuel...Jihoon...I'm gonna bring Krist with me. I need him." I looked at P'Sing in disbelief. He tell them before I do. But I'm their friend.

"Sure..just bring him everywhere you wanna go. I'm tired hearing he call your name everyday..." Jihoon slapped Samuel shoulder make Samuel pouted his lips.

"You two..stop being lovey dovey infront of me.." I said that then lick the ice cream that I holding since a few minute ago.

Then P'Singto leaned toward me and whisper something that me blush so much.

"Don't lick the ice cream infront of me Krist. Its make me turn on you know." I stop licking my ice cream, and shove that ice cream into his mouth.

He laugh at me then patted my head.

----------------

"Krist lets go..Or we gonna miss our flight."

I know but.. I can't stop hugging Samuel and Jihoon. I will miss them so much..Jihoon already cry and thats make me cry too. P'Singto and Samuel just shake their head. I can see people looking at us..But who care.. they are my friend.

"Jihoon-naa..thank you for everything.. I'm gonna miss you so bad." I said still hugging him.

"I'll miss you too hyungnim. Call me everyday okay.."Jihoon said the let go the hug. I nodded my head then follow P'Sing . I waved to them and tgen linked my hand to P'Singto.

I furrowed my brow looking at my passport. We are not going to the Thailand??? Its America...

"P...why are we going to America ..? You want to meet your friend?" I ask him while looking at his face.

"No..I need to find Tae..I got an information that he is there..I'm sorry naa Baby.. After I settle my cousin problem we will go to the holiday together. Okay baby??" I nodded my head and smiled widely.

Well...P'Singto happy if his cousin happy..And I think this is the time I should meet his cousin too. I can't just hide my relationship with P'Singto forever..

Right..??

------------------

°SINGTO'S POV°

I decide to let Krist sleep inside thw hotel room while I go out to meet Tae. I wait at the cafe that Tae is working. He doesn't know that I'm here.

"What are you doing here.?"  he look at me with a surprise face . "Is Tee here too?" his eyes wander around looking for Tee I guess.

"No..I'm here alone. I have something to tell you ..its about Tee. Meet me at this place after finish your work.Its important Tae.." I put a piece of paper infront of him then walk away.

" I put a piece of paper infront of him then walk away

◆•◆I'm sorry  cause this chapter is a bit boring..