-Chapter 16-

-I'm Sorry-

°KRIST'S POV°

Oh god..how can I forget to buy a shampoo. Now I'll have to go out again. Thats what happen when you think about other thing to much.I wear my jacket and grab the wallet.

"Jihoon-naa...I want to go t........" I enlarged my eyes when I saw P'Singto ia sitting on the couch. Samuel is sitting beside him while Jihoon is just standing didn't do anything.

"Krist..." He stand up and walked toward me. He hold my hands and kiss it.

"What are you doing here?" I ask while trying to snatch away my hand. But his grip is strong. He don't want to let go my hand.

"I'm sorry... I know you remember me. And I know you mad at me.. But Krist please forgive me. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry because I can't take care of you... I'm sorry because I make you cry.. But Krist please.. I really love you..Please trust me.. I still and will love you forever."

"If you really love me..why its take you so long to find me..why??" My tears start to fall.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry... I look for you like a crazy.. I even pay a private investigator. But in the end. My heart lead me to you again.. I'm sorry.. Please give me a second chances Krist. I'm begging you." My heart start  to melted when he start to kneel on his knee while his hand still holding my hand tight.

I kneel with him and hug him. Its my first time seeing him crying like that. Actually I already forgive him since that night. But my heart just hurt a bit. Thats all.

"Stop crying naa P... You look so ugly when you cry.. Do you know that. Don't worry I already forgive you." I can feel his hug.

I try to consoled him. His warmness that I miss. He burried his face on my shoulder. Still sobbing like a kid.

He look at me after he calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry.." He said then kiss my forehead.

"Its okay P.. I'm not mad at you.. I miss you naa.." I said then kissed his lips. And don't remember that Jihoon and Samuel is looking at us.

"Ahemm...ahemm... Guys..we're still here." Samuel voice make us break our kiss." You can continue it later in your room. But now..its time to eat.. Jihoon already hungry." He said then chuckled a bit.

Me and P'Singto stand up then chuckled with him. I look at P'Singto then linked my arm around his. I really miss doing this. He ruffled my hair then turn to cool P'Singto again.

----------------

P'Singto said that he wanna stay here tonight. And I can't say no to that.  But the problem is my bed. Its a single bed. So great. I stand alone looking at the bed.

"You know..I can sleep on the floor if you kinda uncomfortable with me.." He said then smile at me. No..I can't let him sleep on the floor.

"Ermm..P..we are not that big.. So I guess both of us can sleep on it."

"No..Krist..I scared that I might can't control what I want to do to you..when we are so close." I kinda understand what he mean. I guess its okay if he want to do anything.

After this few months I have been thinking.. He is my boyfriend so its not a crime to ..you know...make love with me..

"You can do whatever you want.." I take off my shirt and laying on the bed.

I can see he is smiling before laying beside me and hug me. I turn my body and snuggle closely to him. I can feels his breath.. His warmness. I'm gonna sleep really well tonight.

"Good night princess". He said then kissed my forehead.

Goodnight P..