-Chapter 20-

-LOVE IS FUN-

°KRIST'S POV°

3 years later....

Its been like 3 years already.. Everything is doing great between us. Plus Tae and Tee also has a kid now. Everytime P'Singto has a work out Bangkok I always stay at Tee house. Same as today.

"Asnee..want to go and play at the park with uncle Krist"Asnee voice make me smiled. I want to adopt a baby ..But P'Singto said he have to wait.. He said that he is not ready yet. And I just agree even I actually want a baby so bad. Thats why I always wiyh Asnee.

"Baby...uncle Krist is tired." Tee said trying to persuade his son. Tae is not home too.He going with P'Singto.

"No..its okay Tee..Lets go Asnee Darvid. Lets play..." I lifted that small boy up and look at Tee. He grab Asnee bag and locked the door. I put him on the backseat and take the driver seat.And Tee beside me. He texting Tae said we will be out to the park.

In approximately 20 minute we arrived at the park. Asnee holding Tee hand and keep running with his short legs. I just look at them and sigh. Asnee is playing with the slide.

"Don't worry Krist.. I know Singto.. He will let you adopted a kid soon. Trust me." Tee patted my back and hand me an ice cream.

I just nodded my head and smiled. But when Tee and I turn our head Asnee is not there. Tee stood up and start calling Asnee name. But we can't see him. Tee almost cry.. while calling his name.

But then we saw Tae..he is holding Asnee. Tee get up and run toward him.

"Tae...I...thought...that..I..I..."

"I'm sorry baby..He just run to me when he saw me. He ask for a toy.. thats why..I'm sorry okay. " Tee hug Tae and kiss Asnee that look so happy in his dad embrace. While Tae kiss Tee forehead to calm him down.

Wait ... if Tae is here... P'Singto must be here to. I look around but doesn't see him. I just smiled at Tee then sit back at my placed.  Its hard to be a wife to a busy man.

While I was looking as those happy family I saw a twins running toward me.One is a boy with a blonde hair..And the other one is a girl with a blonde hair too. And they has a blue eyes.

They look like almost 2 years old...They is holding a balloon.. But I didn't expect that they will stop infront of me and smiling beautifully.

"Mommy..." They said together and hug my hand.

I smiled and look at them. "I'm not your mommy sweetheart.. Tell me where is you parents.. I'll bring you to them."

"But daddy said you is our mommy.." The boy said and pointing to somewhere. I scooped both of them on my arm and walked toward that place that the boy pointing.

Its a man.. Look like P'Singto..

"P'Sing??" He turn and smiled at me. And he is holding a .....baby???

"P??? whose kid is this??" I ask him while furrowed my brow. I put the twin on the chair.

"Its our..." He stood up and hand me the baby.

"What..do you mean.." I still confused about what just happen.

"I adopt them for you.. For us.."

"P..." I don't know that P'Singto will do this. He always said to wait.. But now..He know how to make me happy..

"Before that let me introduce our angels. This is Justin..and his twin Julya. They is 2 years old. And this cute guy is Adam. " I look at them smiled widely.

"You meet them already Krist. Its take almost 4 months just to take this 3 angels." Tae suddenly show up with Asnee in his hand.

"So you know about this??" I ask him. "Well..Tee know it too." He said then hug his wife shoulder.

I just laugh in disbelief.

"Thank you P'Singto..Thank you for this angels." I said then kiss him.

"Mommy..daddy..we still here.." Justin make everyone laugh.

I look at P'Singto and smile. Thank you for everything...

 Thank you for everything

     -FINISH-

A/N : I decide to finish this story till here... I'm sorry If you don't like the ending...♥😉😊

Thank you reading my story.. I appriciated all the comment and vote.. Thank you so much for supporting me.. 🙏💗

I love you guys💜