-Chapter 7-

-Kiss-

°SINGTO'S POV°

"P'Sing...I know you just want to protect me..But you don't have to be so protective. I can take care of myself." Krist say when his hand is busy packing his cloth.

Seriously Krist...You can take care of yourself. You already said the same thing and look what happen. You almost got raped by that bastard. I rolled my eyes and look at him.

"I'm not being ptotective ..I just don't want you to get hurt. That all." I sit on the study while while looking at him.
"Actually Krist..I want to know what is your relationship with Sam. Just tell me the truth Krist." He turn his body look at me. Then release a heavy sigh.

"Sam actually my ex boyfriend. He treat me so well before we official. But a few month after I'm with him. He start to hit me over just a small thing. Like if I talk with my friend at night. Or when someone get near me. Because I can't stand it anymore I decide to broke up with him. But he don't want. He keep following me around. That night I decide to meet him cause you know we need to settle thing out. But I never thought that he will do this to me." Tears slowly fall from Krist eyes.

I feel anxious looking at him like that. I stood up and stand infront of him. I wipe his tears with my thumb.

"But now I guess I don't have to feel anymore. Cause I got you. You will protect me. Right?" He look at me and smiled.

"Yes ..Krist..I'll always protect you..anywhere.. anytime.." I said .

"I Love You P'Sing." He hug me.

Huh?? what?? you what?? Do I miss something here.? I blinked my eyes a few time. I still didn't reply Krist hug. It because I'm too shock. Did I hear it wrong? or I space out? I pushed Krist body from hugging me slowly.

"Ermm..Krist?? What do y......hmmm" His lips that land on my lips make me shut my mouth. The fuck is going on right now.

He release his lips from mine.

" Yes P..I really love you. "

"Wait a second Krist. Please don't joke around. Cause you know I kinna hate joke." I said in serious tone.

"I'm not joking P. I don't know how. But you always showup when I need help. And I have been looking at you since the first day I meet you. I don't care if you don't like me back. But at least I told you how I feel. Right?" Krist smiled and turn to finish his packing job.

"Are you kidding me??? I have been waiting for this like ages." I turn his body and hug him tightly.

"Is that mean you like me to?"

"Who is the one who like you?" I said and put a serious face.

Krist face look sad. He bowed his head look at the floor.

"I love you stupid" I said putting my hand on his cheeks.

"P!!... Didn't you said you don't like joke. Now you are the one who did that." He pouted at me.

I laughing so hard..Well that because I'm just happy..

◆•◆Just another fanart draw by me😊