-Chapter 19-

-Gift-

°KRIST'S POV°

2Months later.....

A lot of thing happen in this 2 months. Tae is in the hospital still in coma that because of the girl I don't know her name. And I still don't show my face to P'Singto cousin. (read A boy From Nowhere to know why Tae is in the hospital)

P'Singto just come back after visiting Tae and Tee at the hospital.

"He already awake. So I left them .. I miss to cuddle you..to kiss you..its been a longtime since the last time I make love with you.." He start to kiss my cheeks and my neck.

"P...please take a bath first.."I said then cupped his face.

"But.... I miss you.." he pouted then loosen his hug.

"Then...how about..we... bath together..". I smiled and kiss his cheeks.

"Now ..we're talking..." He lifted me up in his arm then walked into the bathroom.

----------------------

Tae already been discharge from hospital. And P'Singto aaid that he gonna do some welcome back party also. And I also agree that I'm gonna meet Tee today.

I just stay beside P'Singto and basically just smiled to all people. Because its all P'Singto friend..

"Sing! " I turn ny head when I heard someone calling P'Singto.. Its Tee..and Tae..

"Cousin.U're late." He said.

"Well sorry cousin..But I have a husband to take care of". I just smiling looking at them. P'Singto right..Even tho his is already an adult he still like a kid.

"Wow..Tae. You really change this stubborn guy.'" P'Singto and Tae laugh at the same time.

"Btw two of you. Let me introduce you to someone special." Tee look at me with his eyes sparkling.  " Cousin, Tae..this is Krist. My one and only baby. " I just 'wai ' at them and slap P'Singto shoulder. What he said make me shy a bit . " You ..stop it P'Sing" .I closed my face with my hand to vover my red face.

"Wow .. finally someone who can turn off my cousin coolness. Nice to meet you future cousin". Tee laugh and grab my hand. He pulled me somewhere.

-------------------------

°SINGTO'S POV°

"Tae.How you doing? Sorry for making you come. Even you just come back. "

"No.Its okay Sing. You already help me a lot. How come I miss your party. Btw you never told Tee about Krist? I thought you already let him know." I chuckled a bit then patted his shoulder

"Actually Krist want to keep it secret. I wait for him to get ready. And it just happen to be today." He smile brightly. I know he happy with Tee too..

After a few minute Tee comeback with Krist. This two already look closed.

--------------------------

°AUTHOR'S POV°

"Everyone..may I have your attention please". Singto stand on the stage holding a mic and a bouquet of flower. Every eyes in this party focused on Singto.

"The reason I did this party is first to congrate my cousin and my future cousin. And the second is to tell everyone who is my love one. I have been keep this as a secret almost half a years already. But now. Its time. Krist can you come here."
Krist walked slowly toward Singto. While Tae and Tee can't stop smiling looked at their Singto.

"My sweetheart Krist. I know that I'm not handsome. I also a stubborn and egoistic. Sometime I'll be selfish. Sometime I make you sad .Sometime I didn't being a punctual guy that you want. Sometime I didn't take care my self. But Krist will you be my handsome 'husband' .? Will you remind me if I'm being selfish. ? And kissed and hug while calm me down me when I'm being stubborn and egoistic..?? Will you tell me if your sad. cause you know I kinna stupid to understand your heart ..? Will you be my clock in case I'm late..? Will you be my medicine if I'm sick..? And Krist Will you marry me??.." Singto question make Everyone burst the tears on their eyes. Even Tae and Tee crying. Especially Tee. He crying like a kid.

Without wait too long Singto agreed and cover his face with his hand He look so happy and speechless with what just happen. He hug Singto so tight. Doesn't feels like wanna let go.

 Doesn't feels like wanna let go