-Chapter 9-

-I hate it P'-

°KRIST'S POV°

I woke up in the middle of night because I can't feel P'Singto beside me. I rub my eyes and open it slowly. My eyes start moving fast looking for P'Singto. The balcony door is open. Maybe he outside. I get up and walk toward that door. Then when I closed to that door my nose smell something that I really hate.

I take a look outside and P'Sing is smoking. Why I didn't know that.

"Ermm...P' Sing." i called him slowly but standing a bit far from him. I also cover my mouth and nose.

"Auuu Krist baby...Why are you wake up? feeling cold.?"He ask me while holding that cigarette.

"P' I actually don't like you smoking like this. You know its actually bad for your health." I stepped back when he try to get closed to me.

"I'm sorry Krist. I always smokeing when I feel stress. " P'Sing throw the cigarette away and tilted his head looking at the dark night sky.

I stepped slowly ,cupped his face and leaned to give him a kiss. After a few minute I break our kiss and smiled looking at the floor.

"Well if you start to feel stress you can just kiss me. "I know..its embarassing. But I just don't like he smoking. It more better if he use his lips for a good way..like kissing me. Seriously I'm blushing like crazy right now.

When I wanna walked back to the bed P'Singto pulled my waist and kiss me again. He nibble my lips slowly. It indeed a sweet kiss ever. After that he lifted me up and put me on the bed. He  laying beside me and pulled me into his arm.

----------

"P....wake up..we're late. Oh god. My class start at 9.30. P..please wake up. Or I'll go by myself." He still didn't want to wake up and pulling the blanket to cover his face. Actually its not that late .I just want to go eat before class.

Well lets see if you want to wake up when listen to this. ehem...ehem...

"P'If you don't wake up and I go alone.. Imagine if I Sam meet me.." He stood up as soon as I mentioned Sam name. Oh god he ia so cute. Jaelousy max level.

"I take a bath now baby. Wait for me." He run to the bathroom. After he in the bathroom I realease my laugh that I hold.

After a few minute he come out. Well he look sexy right now. With his wet hair.. only wearing a towel. He take alook at the clock and look at me.

"Krist. Its still early."He whined the walk toward me.

"I just want to go and eat something with you before going to class." I said looking at his face.

"Well....before that I need my sugar." He said while smiling and raised his left brow at me. I understand what he mean but pretend that I don't understand.

"Why you eat sugar in the morning P'. You will get sick if you eat too many sugar. " I said then look at my phone. because its a new phone theres alot that need to set back.

I heard his sigh then feel that he lifted my face with his finger. He leaned slowly and kiss me on my forehead..down to my eyes and my cheeks also my nose. He look at me for a while before kissed my lips.

"Now that I get my sugar. I feel more energetic. come on..Lets fimd aomething to eat but after I wear my cloth. " he walked into his wardrobe room.

Even tho my cheeks feels hot and my body feels like uts burning around P'Singto. I still feels happy. Thank you P..For loving me...

For loving me