-Chapter 10-

-Miss You-

°SINGTO'S POV°

Krist and I has to split cause of our class . I take out my phone and text my lovely Krist. Gosh..its just been like an hour but I still miss him.

Me : Baby..what are you doing?

Me : I miss you..

I wait for him to reply my message but..Even after a half an hour he didn't reply..Is he too busy?

After class I get on my car and drive to Krist department. I saw a lot of people gathering at the cafe.

What is going on there?

I ask on of the student that pass by me.

"What is going on there?"

"Oh...I heard that Krist the student here is running to the cafe with the wound and blood ..and I heard that his ex boyfriend did that..He trying to run from him.. But people are too scare to help..Cause no one dare to mess Samuel ...So they just look at him get beating by Samuel like that."

The Fuck is that guy doing!! I run thru the crowd and see my baby is almost can open his eyes I'll kill you Sam..

I run to him and punch him ..I step on him a few time then kneel to punch him more. His face already full with blood..I lifted him up by his collar and smash him onto the table.

"Didn't I say to you !!! Dare to touch Krist again..And I'm gonna kill you..!!!" I grab the chair and smash it on his body.

But when I try to do it for the second time. The professor come and stop me. But that Sam already look like he gonna die .

Everyone look at me .. Yes I can be a different person if you messed with me.. I can look like monster if you want..

---------------

3 days later...

Great now I got suspended and Krist is in the hospital.

"P'Sing..you know...that you...look scary ...when you beat Sam that day...." Krist voice make me open my eyes that I close. I smiled to him. and caress his  his cheeks. My heart broke in pieces when seeing him laying on the bed like this.

"I'm sorry because I can't protect you.." I said then kiss his hand while trying to hold my tears.

"P...its not your fault..I thought that I can handle him..But I can't...I should have call you.."

I touch his forehead and kiss it." Do you want anything baby.?? feeling hungry..??"

"No..I don't want anything..I just want you..by my side.." I kissed his hand and sit on his bed. I leaned my body and hug him slowly..

"P'Sing...can you promise me something more..??"

"What is that baby..?? "I furrowed my briws and look right on his face.

"Promise me that you won't do any stupid thing...like killing Sam.." He chuckled a bit after saying that.

"How do you know I'm going to kill that Sam?" I laugh then kiss his lips.

"Well....Cause our heart is one..so whatever your heart say..I'll know it.."

"I love you Krist..."

"I love you more P..."

"I guess I will just moved back to Thailand..But this time I'm not alone..I'll bring you with me Krist... "

"Really P' thats gonna be great.."

I feel so happy can see he smiling like this..He must be really happy...

He must be really happy