Jealously

R18 Mature scene

Ellas POV

I have officially been in my new role for 3 weeks and at first I was nervous but Christian believed in me when I didn't believe in me. He was my biggest supporter, and he was right I was already doing the job while Martin was here so I found a normalized structure to my days.
Some days I would have to work overtime and Christian didn't mind it he would bring some of his own work and sit on my couch while he waited for me to finish. And some days I would even ask his advice on things. I loved that we were in tuned with each other. But honestly I missed Martin not because he was my boss and it would be a hugh load of my shoulders, but I missed his friendship. He was one of the few people I trusted when I moved here, he took me under his wing and he showed me around. He opened his house to me and I just missed him. I left messages for him, explaining how sorry things had turned out and that one day I hope he could forgive me. I texted him constantly asking for a coffee date, anything to get him back into my life but there was no reply no calls and I felt sad for my friend I lost and my friendship I lost too. I just hope one day he could forgive me.

Christian hired me a personal assistant to help with my workload because he thought I was taking on to much on my own. So he had Shirley interview a few girls but Shirley said a 25 year lady by the name of Gina would be working for me as of Monday and to be honest the help couldn't of come at a better time.

Knock knock
"Come in"
"Mrs Williams my name is Gina I'm your new PA"
"Oh yes come in please have a seat"
Gina did not look 25 if anything she still looked 21 she had a youthful young fresh face, her blonde hair and her beautiful blue eyes. She was very well dressed and presented herself well.
"Okay Gina I have a lot of work for you, do you think you can keep up"
"I will try my best"
"Excellent thats all I ask...." I started
rambling off the To do list I needed to do asap and got her to prioritize my calendar events when a knock of the door sounded
"Come in"
"Hi baby just wondering if you were free for lunch? Oh sorry I didn't realise you had company"
"Its okay Gina this is my husband..."
"Mr Williams Mr Christian Williams CEO of Williams Corporation I mean wow you are wow...omg that was so inappropriate I'm sorry"
"Thats okay I get that a lot" Christian smirked wait did my husband just smirk at my young PA hmmm
"Ahem maybe I should leave you two alone" I said
"Omg no Mrs Williams I will leave" as she gathered her stuff she couldn't keep her eye off my husband, she bumped into the table and drop her things and went to gather them all the while looking at my husband WTH I'm literally standing in the same room as you and your eye fucking my husband. As she scampered away I looked at my husband who seemed to be amused.
"So are you free for lunch"
"Nope I'm busy" came my short reply
"Ok your angry"
"Thats okay I get that a lot" I mimicked
"Are you jealous Mrs Williams" he approached while grabbing my arm to turn me to him but I was trying to focus on the paperwork on my desk.
"No don't care"
He grabbed my hands and turned me so I facing him then he tilted my face so I was looking at him in the eyes.
"Your my wife nothing comes before you"
He kissed me and before I knew it was was kissing him back I knew he was mine I just had to remind him who's boss around here.
"So Mrs Williams are you free for lunch or are you still mad at me"
"Nope still mad"
"Hmm" this time he grabbed me by the back of my neck and kissed me so passionately with so much love I was lost in his kiss I forgot for a minute where I was. Before I pulled away to take a much needed breathe
"Still mad at me Mrs Williams"
"Yep"
"Alright then"
He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and slapped my ass. I screamed
"Put me down Christian now I am really angry"
"Nope you need to calm down so I'm taking you to lunch"
"Christian I have a lot of work to do"
He was walking me to elevators pass everyone I watched as people giggled amongst themselves and pointed I was so embarassed.
"Gina please hold all calls for Mrs Williams if its urgent put it through to my secretary Shirley she will contact me"
"Yes Sir"

Once we were in the elevator I screamed
"CHRISTIAN PUT ME DOWN"
"If you say so"
He put me down but trapped me in a corner so I had no where to run to.
"So Mrs Williams are you still mad at me"
"Even more so now"
"Why?"
"Christian that was embarrassing all those people looking at me"
"I don't care what they think I only care about what you think about me. Do you still love me Mrs Williams"
"Oh course I do"
"Prove it"
I looked him in the eyes "I love you Christian" and I kissed him with everything in me. Then we stopped when the doors opened. We walked to his limo hand in hand. Christian lead me inside then he walked up to the driver and told him to keep driving until he told him to stop.
Then Christian put the divider up.
Then he grabbed me and put me on his lap while he kissed me on my neck down my shoulder to my front of chest. He pulled my shirt off to reveal my bra then he took my bra off and started to suck on my hard pink nipples. All while his hand roamed my body then I felt him lift my dress and feel his hand on my thighs then he moved up my inner thigh then found my wet need for him. He smiled at my kisses and then just like that he ripped my panties in half and threw them across the seat. Hmm he moaned I could feel his hard arousal for me and it made me hungry for him. Then I quickly undid his belt and undid his button and unzipped his pants, pulling his pants down I saw his d**k standing at attention for me I moved so he was in me. And we let out a moan of satisfaction as he fulled me. Then as if in time we moved to each others rhythm he pounded me while I rode him and I would silently moan all while he watched me. He fulled me with an organism so powerful that it made your stomach churn with pleasure. He kissed me while he released himself in me and we silently moaned out of an estascy of pleasure and final relief.
"Hm Mrs Williams I'm starting to like this jealous side of you, are you still mad at me?"
"No baby not anymore"
"Good get dressed and I'll get us some food"
"Omg Christian did you really have to rip my panties now I don't have anything to wear for the rest of the day"
"Yep it was necessary, its to remind you when you feel that breeze on you that I was just in you and your mine and I am yours"
"Overzealous fool"