mansion.

the trip started off on a semi normal note. we made it onto our flight on time, and i fell asleep immediately. almost everything was going smoothly, up until we showed up at the location for the scenes.

we arrived at a giant white mansion, which i assumed belonged to a director.

"remember, they're going to be shooting a bunch of different videos at once. each video is assigned a certain room, floor, or wing. that means that you have to stay with me at all times," jade wiped her hands on her leggings, and looked over at me. "do you understand?"

i nodded. i was just here for moral support, and because i was curious. i wasn't really planning on making conversation with any of the people in the mansion.

jade and i made our way up to the patio, and rang the doorbell.

"are you nervous?" jade glanced at me, and smacked my hand away as i brought my finger to my mouth. "i'll take that as a yes, don't bite your nails."

i rolled my eyes. "thanks, mom."

we both jumped when we heard a deep voice come through a little box. "hi, sweetheart. i'll be down in a second."

before i could say anything, the door opened, revealing a good looking man, who seemed to be in his early forties. "jada, it's so nice to finally meet you." he embraced her, and kissed the top of her head.

"it's nice to meet you too, mr. woods." jada's voice was dripping with lust. it took all of my strength not to gag right there. on second thought, he probably would have enjoyed that.

mr. woods took off his sunglasses, and slid them onto the top of his head. "please, call me chris. come in."

jade went in first, i slowly trailed behind her.

chris closed and locked the door behind us, and  shifted his attention from jade, to me. "jada, i see you've brought a friend."

her face went pale. "oh, i forgot to–"

chris smiled, and crossed his arms. "it's completely okay, your friend is absolutely adorable."

i blushed involuntarily, and looked at my shoes.

"she's a shy one, isn't she?"

jade wrapped her arm around me. "at first, yeah. her name is cassie, by the way." she lifted my chin up, so i could see chris again.

he stroked the scruff on his chin, and smirked at us. "well cassie, please call me if you ever decide to do porn. i would love to see you two together."

a/n: the theme of my story is veeeery different than all of my other ones. how do you guys feel about it so far?