breakfast.

"do you want to sit down and eat somewhere, or do you just want to go through mcdonalds?" ethan put his seatbelt on, and looked over at me.

i wasn't very good at sitting down at a formal setting with people i barely knew, so i opted for the mcdonalds run.

ethan had rolled the windows down, opened up the sun roof. he was playing music at a good volume, loud enough for us to hear clearly, but still quiet enough for us to have a conversation.

"oh, i like your car," i watched as his facial expression went from a straight line to a smile.

"thank you, but this is grayson's car. i'm really surprised that he actually let me drive it, i almost crashed it when i got it for him."

i laughed, and looked out the window. "you what?"

he sighed, and messed around with the stick shift. "i'm completely shit at driving stick, honestly."

as we made our way into the drive through line, we were left to fill up the somewhat uncomfortable silence.

"so, you do porn?"

my eyes widened. "n-no, actually. jade does, i just came to keep her company."

ethan's face turned beet red. "jesus, i'm sorry."

"it's no problem, i'm guessing that you're in the same position as i am?"

he gave me a goofy smile, and shrugged slightly. "i mean, yeah. grayson wanted to do it, and since we do everything together... i briefly thought about it too. personally, i'd rather watch it than star in it."

i gave him a small laugh, and tugged on the end of one of my sloppy french braids. "i don't think that i'll ever do porn, but who knows."

when the time came, he and i ordered smoothies, and breakfast biscuits. i asked for mine without eggs, and he gave me a strange look. "you don't like eggs?"

"god, no."

he smiled to himself, and shook his head. "by the way, how old are you?"

"i just turned 18 last month."

ethan's mouth turned into a straight line. "no way."

i rolled my eyes, and took a sip of my smoothie. "it's true, i can show you pictures from my 18th. how old are you, like 24?"

he choked on his biscuit. "cassie, no. i'm your age, i turned 18 in december."

i flicked one of my braids behind my shoulder, and gave him a tiny laugh. "whatever you say, ethan."

he parked in an empty space, and turned off the car. "so how long are you and jada staying here?"

"she's filming videos here until next week," i split the biscuit in half, and took a small bite of it.

he rested his hand on the top of his steering wheel, and looked over at me. "we live here, so if you're ever bored–"

he was cut off by a loud jacob sartorious song coming from his phone.

"i'm guessing that you're a fan?" i bit my lip in an attempt to contain my laughter.

he laughed a little, and picked up his phone. "grayson set this as his ringtone, i have no idea why."

ethan brought the phone to his ear, and cleared his throat. "hey."

he went from being completely calm, to laughing unbelievably hard. "you're joking, please tell me you're joking."

i couldn't wait to hear this story. i finished off my smoothie, and waited for him to end the call.

"alright, love you too, i'm on my way," he waited for the call to end, and set his phone down.

i looked over at ethan, and tilted my head. "what happened?"

he took another sip of his smoothie, in an attempt to calm down. "grayson came too quickly, they have to shoot the scene all over again."

a/n: i love you guyyyys