latex.

"jade, what the hell are you wearing?"

i looked her up and down, before covering my mouth with my hand. the wardrobe team had put her in a latex set that looked like it had been stolen from nicki minaj's closet.

she groaned, and tugged on her leather boots. "they had to put lube all over me, just so the dress would slip on. i feel like a squeaky toy."

before i could say anything, jade pointed at me. "don't. say. anything."

"alright, jade. good luck." i pressed my lips together, and turned on my heels.

as soon as i turned, i felt my body hit something hard. "i'm so sorry–" my voice trailed off as i came face to face with ethan. "oh my god, i completely forgot to text you back..."

he gave me a small grin, and played with the strings on his hoodie. "don't worry about it, jada told me that you were busy. it's a good thing that i ran into you, though. grayson and jada are supposed to be having a threesome with one of his favorite porn stars, and..."

ethan shivered, and jammed his hands into his pockets. "let's just say that i really don't wanna see this."

i raised my brows, and gave him a playful smile. "say no more, i feel the same way as you do. i never thought i'd live to see the day that my best friend was treated like a giant penis. the poor girl is covered in latex and lube."

"yeah? well, i never thought that i would have to see my brother like this. he looks like he just walked out of a sex dungeon."

i was trying my hardest to stop myself from laughing, but it wasn't working. "you're funny, e."

he seemed to be extremely proud of himself. "at least somebody likes my jokes. so, would you want to go on a drive with me?"

i took one more look around the room, before answering ethan. unfortunately, i looked at the wrong time, and saw grayson smacking both jade and the other girl's asses. "i'm down, let's get out of here as soon as possible."

he held out his hand, and i took it. "keep your head down, i really don't wanna run into chris woods either. he creeps me the fuck out," ethan lowered his voice, and ushered me out of the room.

"i thought that i was the only one that was sketched out by him," i carefully made my way down the winding stairs, following ethan. "he asked jade if i wanted to go on a date with him."

he stopped in his tracks, and gave me an innocent look. "a date?"

i rolled my eyes, and slightly pulled ethan behind me. "sadly, yes. i'm never going on a date with him, though. he's kind of a perv, and he's also my mana– i mean, uh. shit."

"did you just say that he's your manager?" ethan tugged on his bottom lip with his teeth, and fished for his keys in one of his jean pockets. "what are you up to, cassie?"

i really hoped that i hadn't messed up my chances of being friends with ethan.

he opened the front door for me, and i thanked him. "cassie?"

i folded my arms, and avoided making eye contact with him. "i'm a cam girl– or at least, i'm going to be one within the next couple of days."

i realized that ethan still hadn't let go of my hand. it was cute, even though his hands were kind of clammy.

ethan messed around with his car keys, and unlocked his spotless bmw. "that's okay. chris didn't force you to do anything though, did he? i just want to make sure that you have somebody looking after you."

he really was a sweet boy, grayson was lucky to have a brother like him.

"i'm definitely doing this for myself, not for chris," i thought of biting my nails, but i pushed the idea to the back of my mind. "don't worry, ethan. thank you for being concerned about me, but i can take care of myself."

a smirk appeared on ethan's face. "i know you can, but if you ever need to talk or anything... i'm here."