unpack.

"do you need any help unpacking?"

i rolled onto my stomach, and placed my phone down next to me. "thanks, but i'm okay. i didn't bring a lot, anyways."

ethan stood awkwardly in the doorway, and slid his phone into his back pocket. "i noticed, where's the rest of your stuff?"

the original plan was for us to stay for half a week at most, so i only packed what i thought i needed.

"it's at home," i crawled over to my halfway opened suitcase, and took my clothes out of it. "i didn't think that we would be staying here for this long."

he finally entered the room, and crouched down besides me. "do you need anything? i can take you shopping, if you want."

i hesitated.

there really wasn't any harm in letting him take me shopping, but there was a small part of me that didn't want to be alone with him.

"it will be fun, i promise. you can drag me to any store you want, i promise that i won't complain." he reached for my hand, and waited for me to take it.

i placed my hand in his, and in no time, i was on my feet once again.

"besides, we might as well get to know each other. we're living in the same house, now." he had a point, and he wasn't going to give up, so i decided to give in.

my hair was falling into my face, i tucked a bunch of strands behind my ears. "okay, let's go."

a/n: sorry for not updating!! this is a lil filler but i hope you enjoyed it 💘