greedy.

the show went really well, thanks to grayson. i was introduced to lots of his followers, and i ended up making a really good amount of money.

i didn't have to take my clothes off this time, which i was beyond grateful for. the thought of me having to strip, and be nearly naked in front of chris and grayson made me cringe. i didn't know how jade did it.

"you should take fifty percent, since you helped out." i crawled off of the bed, and adjusted my top and shorts.

chris and grayson looked at each other, then looked at me. "no."

i tilted my head to the side, and fidgeted with my fingers. "no?"

grayson got off of his bed, and put his hand on my shoulder. "you're a friend, cassie. i don't wanna take anything from you. actually, i won't take anything from you."

i was about to thank grayson, but chris decided to cut me off.

"i'm looking at your statistics, somebody gave you a lot of money. they even bought a few of your videos," chris smiled, and turned his laptop around.

grayson squinted, and studied the computer screen. "no way, this is so fucking funny. he will never be able to live this one down."

i looked up at him. "what are you talking about, g?"

"do you see the person's user? it says 'edol', as in 'ethan dolan'. it looks like somebody has a secret admirer," he laughed loudly, and ran a hand through his hair. "he's not very good at being subtle."

i could feel my cheeks heating up. "jesus christ," i murmured.

honestly, i was feeling pretty flattered, but a little freaked out. i was definitely going to have a conversation with him, later.

chris closed his laptop, and tucked it under his arm. "bambi, do you have any plans for tonight? i want to take you out for a celebration dinner."

ew.

grayson quickly shut chris down. "not tonight, chris. she's eating dinner over here, with ethan and i."

"he's right, we're actually still waiting on jade and ethan."

chris didn't protest. "rain check. i'll see myself out."

"wait here." grayson whispered, before following chris down the stairs.

i felt strange about being left in grayson's room. we barely knew each other, but he trusted me enough to leave me in here.

he had a few kid cudi posters up, along with some framed pictures. it was pretty simple, for the most part. i sat on the edge of his bed, and picked up my phone.

for some reason, i had a lot of new messages on my phone. some were from the girls, some were from jade, one was from my big sister, and the last was from ethan.

i unlocked my phone, and immediately clicked on my messages with jade.

jade
how was your show? chris
said it went really well.
by the way, ethan's a cool
guy.

jade
uh, the last part of my text
was pretty random... but
like. i would go for him if i
were you.

a/n: i can't wait to keep writing this story!!