jade.

"what are you up to?"

i looked up from my laptop, and got a glimpse of ethan standing in my doorway, with chik- fil- a bags.

"you can probably tell from what i'm wearing, but i just finished a cam session." i pointed at the bags in his hands, and smiled. "you brought me something?"

he laughed, and joined me on my bed. "yeah, one of the bags is for you. i just got you chicken strips and fries, with lots of sauces." 

"thank you so much,  i was way too lazy to get out of bed and make something." 

ethan handed me my bag, and studied me. "is everything okay?"

"to be honest, not really." i took the box of chicken strips from the bag, along with the fries. i laid some napkins on the bed, we placed our food on top of them.

his face fell. "are you homesick?"

"oh, absolutely not." i covered my mouth with my hand, and laughed. "i just don't think i like the path that jade's going down."

ethan opened up a packet of ranch dressing, and dipped a fry in it. "what do you mean?"

"well, yesterday i went with jade to get her 'porn portfolio' pictures taken," i opened a few sauces, and sighed. "i know what you're about to ask, it's better for us if you don't."

he nodded. "okay, got it."

"basically, i found out that jade is... kind of in a relationship, with chris." i clutched my stomach, and shook my head. "oh god, just thinking about it makes me sick."

ethan looked just as disgusted as i did. "i don't understand what she sees in him, he always has cum stains on his nice suits."

my eyes widened, i knew i wasn't the only one that noticed the stains. 

"exactly," i took a bite of the chicken strip, wiped my mouth with a napkin. "i don't know, i feel more like her mom than her best friend, now."

he knitted his brows together. "maybe something's going on with jade, you should talk to her about it. she could be feeling lonely."

ethan had a point. she probably wasn't that into chris, she might have just missed having non-pornographic interactions with men.

"god, you're smart," i popped a fry in my mouth. "thanks for the advice, i'll talk to her about it when she gets home."

he transferred the grease on his fingers to a napkin, and stayed silent for a moment. "i don't wanna pressure you or anything, but you deserve to have some fun, too."

i raised my brows, polished off the rest of my chicken strips. "are you asking me on a date, again?"

a slight blush was creeping across his cheeks. "i mean, yeah, but i'll understand if you still don't feel ready."

without even thinking about it, i answered. "i'm ready, i'd love to go on a date with you." 

a/n: i'm sorry for all of these filler chapters, i'm just trying to get more chapters ready for my books, so i can start a new project soon!! thank you so much for the reads.