ideas.

i stole a chip from jade's bag of doritos, and ran away before she could smack me.

"so, i heard that grayson finished the race in record time," i popped the dorito in my mouth, and wiped my hands on my pajama pants.

she groaned, and wrapped her hair inside a towel. "we don't speak of it. anyways, i'm working with him and this other girl on tuesday."

jade closed up the chip bag, and secured it with a clip. "by the way, chris wanted me to tell you something."

i tossed my phone to the side, and yawned quietly. "could it hurry up? i'm so sleepy."

she got up, and dropped her robe, so she could put on her pajamas. "he's interested in you, he wants to take you on a date."

we made eye contact, and laughed loudly.

"that's um, interesting. i'm gonna have to kindly decline. anything else?"

jade slipped on a pair of shorts, and grinned. "he asked me again if you were interested in doing porn. i told him that you weren't, so he brought up camming instead."

i leaned over to retrieve my lip balm from the dresser, and uncapped it. "camming?"

she pulled her top over her head, and joined me on my bed. "yeah, 'webcam modeling'. he told me about it, we can meet with him to find out more. well, only if you want."

i dipped my finger into the tiny tub of lip balm, and lightly coated my lips with it. "text chris, tell him that i want to meet with him." i brought my legs to my chest, and wrapped my arms around them. "you have to come with me, though. there's no fucking way that you're leaving me alone with him."

she moved closer to me, and rested her head on my shoulder. "we're on the same page, cas. by the way, thanks for looking out for me."

"don't even worry about it."

there was a small part of me that wondered what the hell i was doing, but the more adventurous part of me told me not to worry about it. i was kind of excited to see what new jersey had in store for me.

a/n: sorry i didn't upload much today, i was suuuuuper busy :(