#MatthewEspinosa Back to MagCon

YES! I thought! It was finally time for magcon again. I had been in it for awhile now since I was a famous viner and i was the only girl. I loved it so much! Meeting all my fans, traveling all over the country, and of coarse spending time with the greatest guys on the planet. I loved them! They were the sweetest, funniest, and cutest guys you had ever meet…. well all except one. Matthew Espinosa. Ever since day one when everyone had met and decided to do this you has hated his guts. He was so cocky, full of himself and his vines sucked! But for right now I’d have to get over it.

We were in Miami right now and were just getting ready to go onstage.

"Cameron Dallas!"

I heard the announcer call. And of coarse the crowd went wild. Everyone loved him, and why wouldn’t they! He was super funny and definitely gorgeous.

"Matthew Espinosa!"

Matt ran out and once again the crowd went wild. And why would they?… Beats me. I just stood there and rolled my eyes.

Then suddenly I heard someone laugh behind me. It was Jack Gilinsky who stood behind me waiting to be called out as well.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing…. It’s just really funny how much you hate him" he laughed again.

I couldn’t help but laugh a little. It’s almost impossible not to laugh at every thing Jack says.

I turned around because my came had just been called. I ran out and high fived and hugged everyone I could then lined up with the rest of the guys onstage. I stood between Aron and Jack G as Cameron sad a few words.

When our time onstage was almost over, Mahogany insisted on playing the Lip Gloss song to end the night. Of corse everyone on stage was doing the dance, including me. It was my favourite. Until Matt came over and decided to dance beside me.

"Dance with me Claire" Matt smirked.

"In your dreams Espinosa" Matt new I hated him and he always was bugging me about it.

Later that night all the boys and me and Mahogany all went to the pool of our hotel and were goofing around and having a good time. We were playing “Marco Polo” and Matt was it, so it wasn’t hard for me, I always tried to keep my distance.

"MARCO!" He yelled out over dramatically.

"POLO!" we yelled back. I turned around and tried to find a good spot where I could hide. Suddenly I felt the water move behind me and I turned around. Matt was underwater and had jumped up right in front of my face. And before I knew what he was doing he crashed his wet lips on mine. For a few seconds i let him but when i realized what was really happening i shoved him off.

"Got you! Now your it!" He smirked.

"Matt you idiot!" I got up and swam out of the pool and that’s when I realized all the boys were staring at me and then at Matt and were as confused as I was.

I grabbed a towel and left the pool area with Mahogany right beside me.

"What was that? Why would he do that?"

"I have no idea" I answered as I was still stemming mad.

"We’ll I’m gonna go buy an ice tea from the vending machine. Meet you at our room and we can talk about it"

As I walked to my room I finally thought about what happened. But the first thing I could think of was… why didn’t I pull away sooner? I actually let him kiss me! Ewww… I think.

"Hey Claire" I heard Matt’s voice coming from behind me "hey wait up"

As he ran up beside me I said “oh and if I turn around will you kiss me again?”

"Look I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. That was a dick move"

"Yeah it was"

"I’m really sorry.. I shouldn’t have done that" he pleaded as I stopped in my tracks.

"Then why?!" I almost yelled "why did you do it? You know I can’t stand you!"

"I did it cause.." He started rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "cause I wanted to. Look Claire I think your really pretty and funny and smart and even though you hate my guts I really like you"

All I could do was stare at him with wide eyes. I though he kinda hated me to, but clearly I was wrong. And maybe I was wrong about hating him to.

"Matt, that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I practically whispered. "Now that i think about it, I don’t really know why I hated you so much"

"I guess you just never got to know me… I don’t want to tut my own horn but im kinda awesome" he said with a laugh.

Then for the first time I actually looked at hime, I mean really took a good look at him… He was so handsome… (Did I really just think that?)

I smiled “We’ll I would like that. To get to know you I mean”

"Can do" he smiled as well.

Then, very slowly, he leaned in to kiss me and this time I didn’t shove him away. As soon as his soft lips touched mine I kissed him back.

Then when he pulled away all he could say was “wow” and I giggled.

"Now I realllly like you" Matt said.

"I can’t believe I’m saying this but, I kinda like you to"

"Well I better get back to the boys" he kissed me on the cheek and walked away and winked back at me and I just blushed.

I walked into my room and sat on my bed with an odd smile on my face. As Mahogany walked in the first thing she said was,

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I looked up at her with that smile and she smiled back… She knew me to well, and she knew what had happened.

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT A IMAGINE