#HayesGrier Promise me

It was 9:00 pm. Hayes was walking me home from his house after we had just watched a scary movie. I practically made him hold me the whole “walk”. Even with the person i felt safest with, i was still imagining all those creepy ghost. Suddenly he loosened he grip from me and started running away. As the star football player, he was fast. “HAYES STOP PLAYING AROUND! WHERE ARE YOU?” I scream. Hayes was nowhere to be found and he wouldn’t reply. It was pitch black and i couldn’t see the way back. “Hayes…please..” I begin to cry a little. Suddenly i hear something behind me and turn around. “BOO!” I was scared shitless. “Please don’t ever do that again” i say crying harder. “Come on babe, don’t be a wuss” he says while laughing. He doesn’t even apologize, but i couldn’t be mad because i needed him to bring me home. We finally arrive at my house. “I hate you Hayes.” “Love you too Y/N.” He gives me a kiss and walks back home.  

NEXT DAY

So it was that time of the month again. I think we all know what i’m talking about. Hayes was over and we were watching ABC family together. “This show is stupid. So are you babe.” he says playing around. Well ouch. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to the bathroom. I focus on Pretty Little Liars. This was my favorite show. Hayes comes out the bathroom, without me noticing, then BAM.

"SMACK CAM! he says dying with laughter. My face stung and was covered in lotion. "WHAT THE HELL HAYES. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I HATE YOU!" (It was mostly the PMS talking) "Whoa, stop over exaggerating loser." I couldn’t take it anymore. I run to the bathroom, lock the door behind me and begin to cry. "Wait babe, i’m sorry." "Go away Hayes, you’ll always say you’re sorry but hurt me again and again. We’re done" i say while sniffling. "Please, just open the door." I can hear the sadness in his voice. I know that Hayes was oblivious to the fact that he was hurting me until now. "Hayes, just please.. please leave.." "Fine, but just know that i never wanted to hurt you and i love you" he says with a croaky voice. I hear him walking away, leaving me hurt and alone.

I wash the lotion and tears off my face and open the door. I run downstairs hoping to soothe my pain with some ice cream. As i reach the bottom of the stairs i hear “KISS CAM!” Hayes swooped me into his arms as we kissed intensely. Farther than we had ever gone. He looks at me a frowns at the redness on my cheek. I know that he’s sorry. Hayes’ eyes water as he says “Y/N, I’m so sorry, and i know you might never forgive me but just please know that i lo-” I kiss him again to shut him up. “I know Hayes, i know. Promise me that you’ll never hurt me again.” “I promise Y/N." I pull him into a hug. I know that he’ll never hurt me again. I trust him. 

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE