#Shawnmendes Prom

You and Shawn had been dating for about 9 months now. It was coming up on prom and you wondered how he was going to ask you to go with him or if was even going to. It was a weekend and you were getting ready for Shawn to come over so you guys could spend the day together. 

You had a pair of yoga pants on and a sweatshirt. You put your hair up in a messy bun and didn’t bother putting any make-up on because you guys weren’t going anywhere today. You ate some cereal while you were waiting for him to get to your house. 

A few minutes later you hear a car door shut and you know that Shawn is coming. You run to the door and open it before he can knock. He smiles at you and gives you a big hug and kisses you. “Someone’s happy to see me” he says after he shuts the door and heads into the kitchen with you. 

"Haha yeah I am!" you say and give him a big smile. "So what are we doing today?" you ask him.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go over to the park since it’s kind of nice out, plus I have a surprise waiting for you over there!" He says with a smile.

"OK, let me go change quick and then we can head over there!" you say and run upstairs to your room. You put a pair of skinny jeans on and a nicer shirt with a jacket on. You slip your vans on and then head downstairs. 

Once you’re down there you grab your keys and you guys head out. You decide to just walk to the park since it wasn’t that far away. 

Shawn grabs a hold of your hand and you just make small talk on the way to the park. Once you are there he leads you to a small secluded spot where there is a poster hanging from one of the trees. There are balloons everywhere. 

You look up at the poster and you have to get closer to read what it says. 

You read it and fill in the answers and then you put all of them together. “Will you go to prom with me?” You say and look over at Shawn. 

"Well, will you?" he asks you and walks closer to you. 

"Of course, I would love to go to prom with you!" you say and walk up so you guys are standing really close. You give him a big hug and then he kisses you. 

"Good, cause I wouldn’t have taken no for an answer" he says and kisses you again. 

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE