#JackGilinsky Accident love

You were in school when you were informed about your mothers accident. She was on a buisness trip in Nebraska and got in a brutal car accident, rushed to the nearest hospital. Within a few hours of the incident you were already on a plane, heading down to Nebraska with your father. You cried the whole flight there. You and your father knew nothing except that your mother was in the hospital, you had no idea if she was okay or not.

Your mother was in a coma when you arrived. She had got hit by a drunk driver and hit another car afterwards. She had hit her head on the stirring wheel, other than her unconsciousness she should be fine. You ran to her side, staying there all night, praying for her to get better.

You woke up the next morning on the chair in the corner of you mothers room. Hungry, you decided to go find some food. As you walked around the hospital you couldn’t help but wonder what happened to the man your mother hit, and eventually found yourself looking for him instead. After talking to a nurse, you walked towards where you could find the man you were looking for. You knocked on the door frame before entering the quiet, empty room. The man lay in his bed, asleep, well at least you assumed. Seconds later a boy walked in the room, startled by your presence. As you turned around to face him, your heart immediately stopped and your eyes widened.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Umm I’m Y/N, my mom was in the accident too.” You said looking down at the floor. You had to stop starring at this god of a teen before he noticed.

“Oh, I’m Jack, sorry about that.” He said walking over to the chair beside the man. Jack Gilinsky, of course, you knew who he was, a hot, famous viner, but despite the situation hearing him introduce himself just made your heart melt. 

“Is this your dad?” You asked getting closer to the bed.

“Yeah, he lost a lot of blood and the doctor isn’t sure he’ll make it” he said choking up. Tears quickly filled his eyes as he hid his face in the palms of his hands.

“I’m so sorry” you said as you kneeled down beside him. He raised his head to look you in the eyes.

“Do you wanna go get something to eat and talk about it?” You asked trying to comfort him. He nodded and got up, wiping his tears as you two walked to the food court. Once there you both got something to eat and took a seat. You started talking about everything that was going on, and before you knew it both of you were pouring your hearts out to each other. Minutes quickly became hours and you felt an instant connection between yourself and Jack as you both wondered the halls of the hospital discussing whatever came to mind.

“I’m going to have to meet my dad soon.” You said checking the time.

“No, please, stay with me. I need you right now Y/N.” He said looking down at you. “Come stay at my house tonight.”

You smiled and nodded. You needed him too, being with him just felt so much better.

With your dads permission you spent the night at Jacks. All night you cuddled and watched movies, until you eventually fell asleep in his arms. You woke up with your head on Jacks chest the next morning, still on the same coach. Today you were going home. You didn’t want to leave Jack nor your mother but you had to go back to living your normal(ish) life for now. After eating breakfast he drove you to the hospital. You visited your mother a last time before you had to go. Jacks eyes teared up as he hugged you a last time at the hospital entrance. 

“Thank you so much for everything, I am so glad I meet you.” He said. You smiled as tears filled your eyes as well. 

“Me too Jack” You said laying your head on his chest.

“We can text and facetime, you got my number right?” he asked as he stepped back and putt his strong hands around your face. 

“Of course” You replied smiling. He tucked a piece of lose hair behind your ear before he slowly leaned in and lay his lips on yours. Neither of you wanted it to end but you slowly pulled away as you had to leave. 

“I’ll miss you” you mouthed as you looked at jack through the cab window. He wiped a tear as he mouthed back:

“me too”

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE