#TaylorCaniff Sciene Lab

I couldn’t be more annoyed. Today in science class my teacher, Ms. Montgomery, assigned us to do science projects with parters. Of course with my luck, she partnered me with Taylor freaking Caniff. She knows we don’t get along and partnered us anyways.

After class I tried to get her to switch me to a new parter - anyone but Taylor. When she said no, I stormed out to go find Taylor.

Once I found him, I approached him.

"You’re coming with me after school," I said as I folded my arms.

"Is that so?," Taylor said trying to be flirtatious.

"Shut up, Taylor. I want to get this project done so I don’t have to spend time with you when I could be spending it with my boyfriend."

"Cranky, much?" He knew that with these stupid comments he could get a rise out of me.

"Shut up, Taylor!" I wasn’t yelling, but I definitely raised my voice. Everyone stared at us and I was even more annoyed that before. "You’re coming with me to my house and we’re finishing this project this week." I stormed off and went to go find my boyfriend, Lucas.

I was ready to vent and complain about Taylor. That didn’t end up happening. When I found him, he was behind the locked with some girl making out.

"Lucas?" My entire body was shaking and it took everything in me not to cry.

"It’s not what it looks like-"

I cut him off before he had a chance to explain. I needed to cry. I needed to be alone. 

After school I didn’t bother to wait for Taylor. I decided to go straight home. He wouldn’t care anyways. 

I was in my room crying when I heard the doorbell ring. Of course, it was Taylor.

"Hey, I thought I was going to-" Taylor immediately stopped speaking when he saw the mascara running down my face. "What happened?"

I walked away from the door and left it open for him to come in. I was wiping my tears in the bathroom when he walked in.

"Is everything okay?"

"No," I said rolling my eyes and walking away. I lied on my bed and brought a pillow to chest and clung to it. I couldn’t stop myself from continuing to cry.

Once again, Taylor followed me. He sat next to me on the bed. I waited for him to say something but he just sat there awkwardly.

Finally, I spoke up. “He cheated on me.”

"O-oh." I could tell that he didn’t really know how to comfort me or what to say. That was Taylor for you. Even if he did, we hated each other and he doesn’t care.

"I’m really sorry," he said after a few minutes of silence.

"Taylor, just go home."

"I can’t just leave you like this."

"We hate each other. Yes you can."

He sat there for a second before he responded. “I don’t hate you, (Y/N). I just like to get a rise out of you.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I let calm tears run down my face.

"We can start the project tomorrow. For now, let me comfort you."

"Thanks, Taylor," I said with a small smile. 

I rested my head on his chest and continued to cry. I fell asleep crying apparently. He leaned me back and continued to let me sleep, using him as a pillow.

I woke up around 6, just a few hours later. My head was still rested on Taylor and I looked up and him asleep. 

Instead of questioning what had happened, I just shut my eyes again and went back to sleep. Crying was exhausting.

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE