#JackJohnson Protective

Jack J was your  best friend, even though he wasn’t the tallest guy ever he was extremely over-protective of you, because he didn’t want his practically little sister, hurt ever. Since he lived with you through out this past year, made him even more protective.

"Y/n i’ll be in Journey’s for a little with Jack to look for some new Van’s." you nodded. Continuing to walk with your older cousin, of a few months, through out the mall. 

You got stopped at the food court by two guys. “Excuse me.” you say, trying to go through and around them. 

They both ignore you not letting you get through. “Fucking move, please!” Your cousin raises her voice at them.

"Uhmm, not until we get your number, babe." they both winked at you attempting to hand you their phone’s. 

You merely laugh at them. “Is that your cheesy attempt? Omg..” you can’t help, but giggle at them. 

"Get lost. Please and thanks. I don’t have time for either of you." you acknowledged, again trying to get through them. 

But, they still refused to let you get through. One, even gripped their hands on your shoulders not letting you go. Beginning to tighten the grip the more you moved. 

You began screaming. But, with your luck, today was securities day off. 

"HEY ASSHOLES!!" you heard someone scream from behind you, not being able to turn around, you made out the familiar voice as, Jack G.

Jack and Jack each ran up next to you.

"Do you guys have a problem, right now?" Jack J vigorously asked them trying to stay under control.

One of the boy’s spoke, “were just getting her number. Move along munchkin.”

That being said, sent both Jack’s over the edge.

Jack G removed his hands from you, and stood in front of you. 

Jack J, “Bitch, I wouldn’t start. That is my best friend your attempting to hit on. Don’t do something you’ll regret.”

One of the guys laughed at him, “What are you gonna do about it, shorty.” 

Jack J, being a few inches shorter than them both, stood straight up, and punched one of them in the nose. Sending him straight to the ground, blood getting all over the ground, and his clothes. 

Jack J instantly locked arms with you, grabbed all of our bags, and casually walked to Jack G’s car.

We got out to the car, Jack J and you sitting in the back, “Damn, Jack, you didn’t need to do all that for me.” You stated laughing at his actions.

"Actually I did y/n. You know how I feel about guys always flirting with you. Your beautiful. And, when the right guy that I know is right for you comes along, that’ll be the end of me being over-protective." He whisked at you, moving a stray strand of your hair behind your ear. "Your my best friend.." he got cut off.

"W-what was that Jack!?" Jack G, asked, "Okay, second best friend." Jack J rolled his eyes, continuing on, "And, I love you so much. If you ever got hurt, I would feel so guilty, like you don’t even know. Which is why I always have to protect you y/n.." 

You kissed him on the cheek, “JJ,  I love you too, and I appreciate you always protecting me, but this is the ninth guy you’ve punched in the face this week. Calm down..” you giggled, placing a hand on his back.

Jack and Jack began to laugh intensely together, “Force of habit, I guess..” He put an arm around your shoulder, leaning back on the seat. 

Jack G blasting music in the front.

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE