#MatthewEspinosa Fight

Matt and I walked in silence down the corridor of Magcon. “Babe come on let’s just forget about it” he said attempting to grab my hand. "Don’t" I snapped pulling it out of my grip. “Come on we were just talking..nothing happened!” Matt said making wide hand gestures. "I don’t care what you did or didn’t do, you were flirting with her and you know I get insecure"I said in a disgusted tone. Matt ran his hand through his hair, grunting dramatically. "It didn’t mean anything!" He continued.

"Yeah that’s great you can stop talking now" I said bluntly before walking backstage to where the other boys were to get away from Matt. I wasn’t going to let Matt away that easily. I was going to make him feel the exact way he made me feel. As soon as i walked through the door, I walked straight over to Cameron.

"Hey Cam" I said running my hand up his arm. We starting talking and I started moving my body closer to his. I giggled fakely “Oh my God Cam you’re so funny” I said purposely louder so that Matt could hear. We continued to talk and I could feel Matt’s eyes on it. He walked past me muttering under his breathe. “Fucking slut” he said. I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me. How dare he call me that. “Excuse me?” I said turning to face him. “I said you’re a slut!” He yelled in my face. Before I realised what I was doing my hand smacked him across the face.

I gasped slightly feeling guilty. He held his cheek as he chuckled. “Is that all you got?” He said. i glared at him. "You’re such a fucking asshole" I said hitting his chest repetitively. “I’m not the one who’s flirting with other people” He said pointing to Cam. "Are you serious right now? you started it!" I yelled at him. “You’re so petty flirting with cam right in front of me just to get back at me” he said shaking his head.

"Yeah okay maybe it was but you had no right to call me a slut you know that isn’t true" I said starting to get upset. Matt sighed loudly, rubbing his neck. “I know, I’m sorry” he said. "Too late for that, don’t talk to me" I said storming out of the room.

Thankfully Carter let me stay in his room that night so I didn’t have to talk to Matt. I was awoken the next morning by a knock at the door. I opened it half asleep but quickly closed it again realising it was Matt. But he put his foot between the door so he walked in. “Look I’m sorry, I should have never said that last night, it was too far” He said. "You think?" I said not in the mood for manners. He sighed in frustration. “I know it was a shitty thing to say but I really am sorry, I got too heated and I made a mistake. Come on can we just get passed this?" he asked me. I stood there stubbornly for a moment. "Yeah?" Matt said placing his hand on my hips. "Fine.." I said rolling my eyes.

His face curved into a smile. “I love you, even though you’re kind of a psycho” He said laughing. “Hey!” I said hitting my lightly before letting him hug me.

:) INBOX ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE