#CameronDallas So this is it?

The screams of the fans and Love Robbery playing in the background. Magcon. As Mahogany and I DJ, all the boys are being silly and hanging out with the fans. I search through the crowd, only to find the Cameron was no where to be found. “Have you seen Cameron?” i ask Mahogany. “I think he went back to the hotel. Can’t blame a guy for being tired”. “Oh okay. Might as well let him rest”. 

It’s now 8:00 pm and everyone is exiting the building. I still can’t believe that my amazing boyfriend Cameron brought me along. Ugh, he was perfect. His cute crooked smile, long warm hugs, and damn he was fit. “Uhhh Y/N.. Are you coming?” says Nash. My cheeks turn hot from my thoughts as i walk to Nash’s car. 

We get back to the hotel. Nash, Carter, Matt, Aaron, Jack J, and Jack G go back to their room. Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor, Sean, & Sam head to theirs. I give my best friend Mahogany a quick hug and head back to Cameron’s/my room. Thank god the boys let us have our own room. 

I search through my purse to find the keys. “Shit” i whisper to myself. I forgot them in Nash’s car. I didn’t want to wake Cameron up so i call Nash to unlock his car and grab the keys. I say goodnight to Nash and make my way back to the room. I open the door, and am speechless.

"It’s not what it looks like Y/N!" says Cameron desperately. "OH REALLY? CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL!". The girl runs out, and i can’t even look at Cameron. Half naked with another girl’s lipstick all over his face. I pick my purse back up and quickly walk out the door, but Cameron pulls me back to stay. "I can explain". "Please don’t fucking touch me Cameron." i say fiercely trying not to cry. "Just please, please Y/N.." he says with watery eyes. "JUST LET GO OF ME CAM!" i scream. I begin to sob and run out the room. He stares at me speechless.

"What the hell happened Y/N?!" says Mahogany. I can’t even speak, but i sob into her shoulder. All the guys stare at me, but Mahogany motions them to mind their own business. I mutter out "Cam.. h he cheated…" but it was enough for Mahogany to understand. "Can i stay here for tonight?" "Of course". I spend the night telling the guys not to beat up Cam, listening to Mahogany rant about him, and sobbing. I think all the pain caused me to fall asleep.

CAMERON’S POV

I wake up and turn to give Y/N a kiss, only to remember how much of a dumb ass i am. I hate myself. I hate myself for losing the one girl i actually loved. She made me happy and put up with me when no one else could. I couldn’t lose her, and i wouldn’t. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Y/N? You’re not mad at me?" She glares over at me, and i realize that she’s taking all her stuff. "No, you can’t leave! I’m sorry okay?" i say desperately. She looks me dead in the eye and says "I don’t care". I run up to her trying to give her a hug or a kiss. Anything. I end up turning her shoulder so that she’s looking straight at me. "Please.. Please don’t" I begin to cry, and i know she’s breaking too. Trying not to cry herself, she turns to me saying weakly "Goodbye Cameron" as she heads out the door. "So this is it..?" i say sobbing now. "I hope not" she says. I know i’ll get her back. She was meant for me. I just know it, so i let her walk away. Even if she never wants me ever again, i’ll always want her. I’ll always have her.