#CameronDallas abuse 1

This dedictaded to a friend of mine. .  You want one? Inbox me and let me know. 

Y/N Pov

I was now on twitter in my couch all alone beacuse Cameron was out with Matthew and they were surfing i think. 

Then i scrolled and scrolled and i was tired and i rubbed my eyes and when i opened them again i felt my eyes so watery that i had to let the tears out for good. 

I saw Matthew and Cameron all over a brunette girl, and she posted it and tagged me too. Letting me know that i had a boyfriend that just cheated on me. 

Cameron is so sweet and he is so greatfull but now he is just a jerk, i was just there crying realizing that he might be with that girl. 

I stood up and wiped my tears and walked upstairs grabbing my suitcase and letting all my clothes go in there aswell. When i was done i walked downstairs. 

Then the door opened and in came Cameron in a mad mood. When he saw me with my suitcase i just walked past him but he just grabbed my arm. 

''What are you doing?'' He said. 

''Ask that qouestin for yourself'' I snapped at him and then i tried to get away from him but he wouldn't let me go. 

''Where are you going?'' He said in annoyed tone. 

''Im going home, home to california'' I said. 

''Oh trust me, your not going anywhere'' His grip became tighter and i could see that my hand became as red as possibole. 

''Cameron, please you are hurting me'' I whispered beacuse it hurted so bad. 

''Shut the fuck up'' He said and he pushed me as hard as possibole down to the ground into the house, he closed the door and stood right in front of me. 

He grabbed my hair and tried to make me stand up, i didn't want him angry so i just stood up. 

I have never in my entire life seen Cameron so mad? Why was he mad when i should be all mad at him and screaming in his face, but if i did i would probably be dead. 

''Please you are hurting me'' I said again. 

''And you think i give a freaking fuck about that?'' He said and he pushed me against the wall and soon my cheeck burned. 

''Why are you doing this to me'' I said and cried. 

''You are not going to leave understood?'' He said, i froze. 

''DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND BITCH?'' He yelled. I just nodded knowing that if i said any word i would break down, but haven't i already?

''Why'd did you cheat cameron?'' I said out of nowhere. I soon regreted it, he clenched his teeth and looked in my eyes, his eyes came darker and i flinched. 

''What?'' He said dumfounded. 

''Why'd did you cheat on me, god dammit Cameron'' I said crying as hard as much wanting all the tears out. I was now in front of him and his eyes came browner like usual. 

''I-i didn't'' He said and then he looked angry again. Oh no why meee. 

''Yes you did. I saw the picture of you and Matthew'' I yelled in his face. 

''Oh you just didn't scream you little slut'' He said, i gasped when he tried to slap me but i ran outside, i found his car and i just got in. The keys where under the car mat bc he had two. 

I grabbed them shakingly knowing that cameron was walking towards the car. 

''Come on, please come on'' You were sobbing by now and crying he was so close to the car when you drove off. 

You were so happy that you were off with him but what will he do when he founds you?

You saw matthew at the street walking with a starbucks and his phone in his hands. 

I stopped the car right in front of him, he first didn't bother to look up but then he looked up and saw me crying he runned to the car.

''MATTHEW, Please help me please, cameron is hittin-hitting m-me and-and th-that'' i said sobbing at all the words i said. 

''Oh, well you just came to the wrong person'' He smirked and you screamed. 

( End of that, if you want one just inbox me and read my other story it's about matthew and he is all bad you know and if you would read it, it would mean a lot <3)