Chapter 11 - Need You

(Two Weeks Later)

Brooklyn's POV

I wish I never met him.

There, I said it.

Dreams became agonizing nightmares, and would haunt me day and night.

I haven't slept in weeks, because I don't want to see him.

Him.

Why did I fall in love so quickly?

I sat in my apartment all day, doing absolutely nothing.

"Don't you want to record with Mat and I?" Allison asks.

With Allison being friends with the team, she met Mat and most likely will be in a relationship with him soon.

"No...no I don't."

"Look, I know this is rough for you, and I'm here if you need anything."

"Thanks..."

"And you should go out of the house, it will make you feel better."

"I'm gonna record a vlog. I need to let my fans know what is going on."

I felt so weak, I haven't eaten anything since last week.

I began to be depressed.

I self harmed myself.

I slowly walked to my room, and went on the computer. I pull up YouTube, and look at the name that haunts me.

TheBajanCanadian (2)

The "2" indicated that he uploaded two videos.

"Don't click it Brooke." my mind told me.

"Click it Brooke." my aching heart told me.

I always follow my heart. Don't know why but I did.

It was a Battle Dome with Jerome, Pete, Mat, Rob, Preston, Lachlan, and Bodil.

There was an ad, waiting 5 seconds before I could skip it.

My heart pounded to the seconds

5

4

3

2

1

I clicked "Skip Ad" and readied myself.

"Hey guys it's Mitch or TheBajanCanadian here with Jerome, Mat, Rob, Preston, Lachlan, Bodil and Pete with some Battle Dome!"

He sounded so happy, I almost wanted to cry. But I stayed strong and exited the video.

I checked the other vid he posted, this time it was a vlog called "Mistakes"

I clicked it, and saw Mitch's face. His gorgeous brown eyes covered with a layer of tears, and his face was emotionless.

The video was quiet for a few seconds. Then he looked up into the camera, and sighed.

"Hey doods...This is actually really important and I honestly don't know where to start...I guess the beginning is a good place. So here we go, I've been having these dreams of a girl who I didn't know even existed. It happened for months, and guess what, I found her in a coffee shop. We went to a party and other dates until I found out that she was having these dreams too. It was so surreal to me. We became an official couple, but she was so scared about another guy coming for her that she had to leave..."