Chapter 19 - Please Stay

So I'm on The Nexus Pixelmon Server 2 with Jerome and Mitch, since they are recording episode 100. I need to find them. xD

Someone come find me and help me find them!

Song- Stay by Mayday Parade

---------------------

Brooklyn's POV

"No Jason, it was a mistake and you aren't falling for me."

"That's funny, I didn't know you could choose who I decide to love."

"It was a one night stand! There wasn't any feelings because we were both drunk!"

"I know it's wrong, and you like Mitch...but you are just...perfection. Perfection that I crave for..."

I backed away from the kitchen, I was scared for what Jason would do.

I felt my back against a wall, and Jason's breath on my neck.

He brushes my hair away from my face.

"Mitch isn't good for you Brooke. He promised you that he would be waiting for you, and he decides that it was too late for you. If I were him, I would have waited for you, and we would be happy."

"Y-You don't understand what connection we have Jason..." I stuttered.

He chuckles. "I want you...so bad it hurts."

I felt fear. I move away from him as soon as I could, and walk out into the living room.

I look at Mitch and he smiles at me.

I begin to panic. I couldn't find the words I wanted to say, the emotions I wanted to express, or the air that I wanted to take in my body.

I hid it behind a smile, but then bolted up the stairs.

I shut my door and cried, cried so hard I began to hyperventilate and couldn't control any of my emotions.

I felt a pair of arms around me. I look up to see Jerome hugging me.

"What's wrong kiddo?"

A chuckle escapes my cries. "J-Just because I-I'm younger than y-you doesn't mean y-you can call me k-kiddo."

He smiles. "Now what's wrong? Did something happen in the kitchen with Jason?"

I nod. "Yeah..." I said beginning to calm down a little bit.

I explain everything that happened, and all Jerome did was listen.

"Don't worry about Mitch or Jason, I won't say anything to Mitch, unless it needs to be said."

"Thank you Jerome." I said hugging him.

(One week later)

Brooklyn's POV

"Alright, everything is in the car right?" Jerome asks.

"Yep, we should be going soon!" Mitch says smiling.

I say my goodbyes to the rest of the team except Mitch.

"Can you give Mitch and I second?" I ask them.

"Of course, we will be outside." Jerome says smiling and I look at Jason glaring at me, while walking out of the house. I ignore him and look at Mitch.

He pulls me into his arms. I hug him tightly and sigh. "Please stay..." I faintly say.

"I'm sorry babe. But this is part of my job. There's some Gunnar stuff we have to do and some team stuff as well."

"We just got back together...and I want to spend time with you."

"I promise when I get back, we will go somewhere. I'll make something happen."

I smile. "Alright."

We move our heads and lock eyes.

"What Mitch?" I said blushing.

"Your eyes, I could get lost in them."

I laugh. "Same as yours."

He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and I didn't want to leave that spot.

He releases. "I gotta go."

"I know." I say letting go of him.

"I'll text you once I land okay?"

"Okay, have fun!" I say trying to brighten the mood.

"You too, don't go super crazy!"

I laugh. "I won't."

He smiles that adorable smile he always does. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He walks out the house and shuts the door.

I walk up the stairs into Allison's room.

"Dude, why didn't you say bye to them?"

"I'm not very good at saying goodbyes. So, when are they coming over?"

"In a while."

"Who all is coming?"

"Ariel, Adam's girlfriend Alesa, Jerome's girlfriend Louise, and my friend Kaylyn from the diner I worked at. Alesa and Louise are flying in so they should be here much later. Ariel and Kaylyn should be here earlier than them."

"Alright, this should be fun."

"All it's gonna be is a sleepover with pizza, Netflix, and other things. If they all want to spend more time in LA or at the TC house then they can."

"Holla."

I roll my eyes and laugh at her.

(A few hours later)

Brooklyn's POV

"Louise!" I said hugging her.

"Brooke!" She says hugging me back.

"You're the last one to arrive, and late my I add."

"Fashionably."

I laugh and we walk into the living room, when everyone greeted Louise.

"So, what's going on?"

"We are deciding between movies, The Conjuring? Or The Cabin In The Woods?"

"Hmm...how about none?" I said.

"Why!?" Ariel exclaims.

"You know why! I hate scary movies!"

"You are no fun Brooke." Alesa says.

"I know." I say sighing.

"You miss him don't you?" Ariel questions.

"A lot."

-------------

Kind of a filler but whatever

Hopefully you liked it!

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily