Chapter 15 - An "Easy" Girl

SOTC- Miss Missing You by Fall Out Boy

-------------------

Brooklyn's POV

"Okay on three...one, two, three." Jerome said as we lifted my matress into my room.

Along with me moving in, Allison is moving in as well, but not until after the party.

Until then, she'll just be sleeping on a couch or something.

We moved my matress into the bedframe and let out a big breath in relief. "That's pretty much it guys, thanks for helping me move things in." I said smiling.

"No problem, now all we have to do is stage the party scene and decorate your room a bit to make it look like yours." Mitch said.

"Dontz worry." I said like Mitch always says it in his videos. "Alli and I will take care of that. You guys do party things."

They all leave the room and Alli begins to pull boxes open.

"Let's begin decorating!"

(A few hours later...)

Brooklyn's POV

"So everything is good right?" I ask walking downstairs.

"Yep. Everything seems to be in order for this party." Mitch says.

"Seriously, this is just insane. You guys really didn't need to do this."

"Well we wanted to celebrate a little and we might as well throw this in the mix."

I pecked his lips. He seemed a bit shocked when I did but smiled. "Thank you Mitch."

"You're welcome."

(Time skip to party)

Mitch's POV

"How formal are we going to be?"

"Suits, black and white." Adam says while doing his tie.

I sigh. I put on my suit and stand in front of the mirror.

"So again, what's going on with you and Brooke?" Adam asks.

"Nothing really. It's all confusing at the moment."

"She's an..."easy" girl Mitch. She'll give in eventually."

I got a bit pissed with his responce. "Whatever Adam, you don't know her the way I do."

"Oh I bet I do."

"Why are you even saying this? Besides Jason, I'm the only one in this household that's single. You have Alesa, so don't even talk about Brooklyn being "easy" or some shit."

I stormed off out of the room to calm myself down.

Brooklyn's POV

"We look so cute!" Alli says as we admire both of us in the mirror.

"Yeah. Nice choice of dresses."

My dress was a floral pattern of yellows, purples and blues. I put on my studded belt and it wrapped around my waist. I wore it with some dark blue heels and a pendant. (Photo on the side, just ignore the bag :3)

"Well, let's go downstairs! I'm so excited!"

We walked downstairs to see all the guys dressed up fancy. It reminded me of a moment in Titanic, when Jack was just looking at Rose while she walked down the staircase.

Well, that was what Mitch was doing to me.

I didn't see what was so special with me, I was in a pretty casual dress for a formal party, if that makes sense. My light brown hair was straightened and my makeup was a bit heavier than usual.

"Hey." I said once I had reached Mitch.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"You look great too!" I said smiling.

We walked into the living room and made sure everything was set up for tonight.

We had everything together and the doorbell had rung.

People began to show up, Ryan, Jordan, Rob, Mat, Preston, Lachlan, Ashley, Tyler (MunchingBrotato), Tyler (LogDotZip) and a bunch more people.

The party was going great! Then the doorbell rang again

I prepared for the worse as I opened the door and saw my siblings.
-----------

Short chapter cause I'm going camping and I won't be able to publish anything while out there so I wanted to give you a little something before I go!

One Summer will be updated as well

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily