Chapter 20 - Alone In Silence

Happy 4th of July to all my American people out there! xD Hope everyone has a good day today, has fun, and stays safe!

Song- What A Catch, Donnie by Fall Out Boy

---------------

Brooklyn's POV

"Aww, Brooke it will be fine! They will be back in no time!" Kaylyn says patting me on the back.

"I know...I just feel like I'm alone again, and that feeling sucked."

"You have us!" Louise said with a smile.

I smiled back. "You know what I mean Low."

They all sat in a circle around me. "What was it like Brooke?" Allison asks.

"To feel alone?"

"Well, let's start from the dreams. That is so...insane."

"So before we met, they made me feel...confused."

"Confused?"

"Yeah, I was dreaming about a guy I had never met, never knew existed, or never felt the connection with him that no one else I shared with. So yeah, I was confused with the whole situation, and not to mention that I was dating Liam. So when I saw Mitch and met him, my whole being changed. I immediately fell head over heels for him because I knew he was the guy from my dreams, and we had that bond that no one else could have had. Once I left, a piece of me was gone, like it was ripped out of me. I honestly don't know how I made it two years, and the added fact that Mitch had forgotten about me and was dating someone else hurt. It hurt me in so many ways, I can't even describe it. I honestly don't know why Mitch broke up with Ashley to be with me, and I may never know. I knew love was complicated...but I just didn't expect this much to be added with it..."

"Did you ever go to like...a doctor?" Alesa asks.

"Yeah, I actually went a week before I came back here. The doctors diagnosed me with clinical depression. They originally were going to diagnose me with chronic but then saw the cuts all over my arms. For some people, cutting helps just to cut and release something, as it did for me. In a doctor's perspective, it's thought as a suicide attempt. I don't know why they didn't put me in a mental hospital, but they gave me pills to take."

"What about Mitch then?"

"From what I can tell, he had the same type of depression as me. It's weird because once I came back, he is perfectly fine, and also thinks I'm perfectly fine. He knows that I have anti-depressants."

"Wait, Brooke do you actually take the anti-depressants?"

I sighed. "No. I thought I'd be like Mitch and won't need them because now we are both happy with each other. I'm not fine guys...I'm really not."

"What else did you do to trigger your depression?" Kaylyn yells.

"I fucking slept with Jason, and now he is in love with me. I'm not depressed about it, I'm worried and panicky."

The girls were shocked.

"Yeah, only Jerome knows about that, and now you guys so please don't say anything."

They nod.

I began to cry. The girls began to hug me.

"My life is so fucked up...why me?"

"Why would you say that Brooke? You have YouTube, us and Mitch."

"When I was fifteen, I was a fucking stripper."

"Why?!"

"My dad...is such an asshole."

"Oh my God..."

"So letting in people wasn't my forte, these...men would look at me with all of these looks...and I would get low self esteem. Why is that?!"

I finally calmed down, then got a text from Mitch.

From: Benja<3

"Just landed! Hope you are having fun! Love you<3"

"Brooke listen. You have good friends here and one boyfriend that would do anything in the world for you. We are like family to you...and you need to tell Mitch all of these things. Also there is no need to remember any of that. You're dad is stupid, and doesn't realize what he lost."

I nod. "You're right..." I said standing up and walking out to the backyard.

I call Mitch's number.

"Hey!" He says sounding happy.

"Hey..." I said trying to sound like I haven't been crying.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asks. Didn't hide it too well I guess.

His comment did make me smile though.

"I have to tell you some things."

"Okay..."

"First off, I've haven't been taking the anti-depressants that I given... I thought I'd be like you and be okay-"

"You think I'm okay?"

"Well, you seem like it. Once I came back into your life as your girlfriend, your attitude changed back into...well you."

"Okay, but that's me. Not you. You need to take the pills, I don't want you to go back to that place your were in when we broke up."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes. "Okay Mitch..."

"Alright, is there anything else?"

I froze. "Jason kissed me in the kitchen...and he says he's in love with me."

I hear nothing but silence.

"Mitch?"

Nothing.

"Mitch...? Babe please say something."

"Sorry..."

"Please don't be mad at Jason, this is my fault as well."

"I really don't want to get into this."

"Mitch..."

"I gotta go." He choked out.

I closed my eyes and inhaled the night air. "Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too, call me tomorrow?"

"Of course. Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams." I said and hung up.

I walked back inside and saw the girls watching a scary movie.

"DON'T GO IN THE CABIN!" Kaylyn screams.

I sigh and decide to go to bed. I didn't really feel any more social tonight.

I laid in my bed and fell into a deep slumber.

Brooklyn's Dream

I see the meadow again and smile.

I look around for Mitch but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Mitch?" I said and walked out more into the meadow.

Silence.

I sighed and just sat in the meadow.

Alone...

-----------------

Again, filler chapters suck

Buttttt I wrote this at 5AM.

So you can see why this chapter sucks

But Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily