Epilogue

dem death threats though xD Haha, honestly trying not to laugh while looking at them, but here is the last and final part of Call Me Crazy!

--------------------

Brooklyn's POV

"Boys! Get down here!" I yell throughout my house as I hear the sounds of two little feet run down the stairs.

"Moooom Grant won't give me back my Minecraft sword!" Cameron yells.

Grant was four years old, Cameron was five years old.

"Grant...give your brother his sword back." I ask and he hands it to him.

"Okay, now go sit at the table for dinner. I have to go fetch your dad from his cave." I say and the boys giggle running towards the table.

"YOU DIRTY STINKIN' BACCA WHY?!"I hear as I walk downstairs.

"What did he do this time?" I ask and Mitch turns around.

"HE KILLED ME WITH ONE CHOP WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN DEATHMATCH!" He laughs.

I shake my head. "Dinner is done." I say and he nods.

"Also hey doods! And Jerome!" I say into Mitch's microphone and I could hear Jerome laugh and say hello.

"Alright doods, I'm gonna end it there! Don't forget to slap that like button wit' yo' forehead let's go for 13,337 likes on this Hunger Deens, goodnight everybody!" He says and ends the recording.

He pulls up Skype and I see Jerome sitting there smiling.

"Hey dood." He says and I wave.

"How's Low?"

"Louise is great! She's moving in with me pretty soon."

"That's awesome! I miss her so much."

"I'm sure she misses you too."

"Well, we are gonna go eat, so I'll talk to you tomorrow buddy."

"Alright man, say hi to Cameron and Grant for me."

"Will do, bye Jerome."

"Bye Mitch, bye Brooke!"

"Bye!" I say as Mitch hangs up.

"Alright, let's go eat." Mitch says running up the stairs.

(after dinner)

"We really need to start eating dinner earlier." I say looking at the time; 8:53PM

"I agree, the boys need to get to bed." Mitch says.

"Alright, let me go put them to bed." I get up and walk into Cameron's room.

"Cam, it's time for bed sweetie." I say and he sighs.

"I don't wanna."

"You got to so we can do fun stuff tomorrow okay?"

"Oh okay..." He mumbles and climbs into bed.

"Goodnight, love you." I hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Love you too mommy." He says and I walk out of his room and into Grant's room.

"Alright my little slug bug, time for bed."

"Can Dad put me to bed?"

I chuckle. "You only want him in here so he can talk to you about today's Hunger Deens huh?"

He smiles and nods.

"Oh alright, I'll get him, but let me say goodnight to you first." I say as he climbs into his little toddler bed and I kiss his forehead.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I walk out of his room and into the living room. "Grant wants you."

Mitch shakes his head. "Of course, he wants to know about the Hunger Deens huh?"

"You've guessed correctly." I say as he stands up to walk into Grant's room.

I sit on the couch and look around at our finally finished living room. The shelves contained memories; Mitch's dream journal, photos of the whole team, photos of Ethan and I at the diner, photos of Allison and I in Rhode Island when we visited, photos of Ariel and I at a few of the TC parties, our wedding photos, photos of Grant and Cam, and other good memories.

I remembered years back, when I found out that my reality was a dream, yet somehow, fate brought us back together. I never left Mitch, Liam went to jail and Ashley was never Mitch's girlfriend.

I like this dream a whole lot better, because I was actually living it.

"Hey." Mitch says and sits beside me. "You're staring at the dream journal."

I shake my head. "Yeah, I'm just remembering."

"Have you had any other dreams about me since we got engaged?"

"No, because I'm living that dream right now. Call me crazy, but I knew you were out there somewhere, and those dreams...no, fate brought us together."

"You're crazy." He giggles.

"Crazy for you." I say and press my lips onto the lips of the guy in my dreams.

---------------------

I thought it was cute, hopefully you all felt the same way.

So, we are almost at 100K reads on this book...WHAT.

Thank you guys so much!

And Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily