Vampires, Blood, Rust and a little bit of Possessiveness

I have been watching well most likely rewatching Diabolik lovers so..... yeah.... This happened........

This is basically an alternate timeline of the bad sanses x Classic sans shit I did.

Enjoy~

-----

Sans let out a sigh as he lazily stood up from his bed, he walked towards his closet before taking out his maid uniform, putting it on top of his bed (sorry can't help but just add in cute maid Sans) and walking towards the nearby bathroom which was just attach to Sans bedroom.

He turned on the shower putting it on the just right temperature before entering it. He let out a content noise as the warm water hit his bones, using his hands he grab the soap and started rubbing himself using it to cleanse his bones. The soap was mint scented having him smell just like it.

He had been working as a maid for 4 years now and he become close with his masters seeing he was picked to be their personal maid cause he had more experienced from working since he was just still young and fighting to just get him and his brother a descent life.

Speaking of which, Sans had gotten a text from him yesterday and his brother had said something on it about him getting a boyfriend which awakened Sans over protective brother mode but he was happy for his brother nonetheless.

Sans hummed as he turned off the shower before grabbing a nearby towel, he use it to wipe of his drenched bones as he wrap it around himself, securing it on the side. He opened and close the bathroom door as he got in his room.

He stop in his tracks when he saw his master Dust just sitting on the side of his bed blankly staring at him, pointed fangs showing, oh and did Sans mention that his masters were vampires and from time to time feed off him? No? Well then welcome to his day to day normal life.

Dust quickly bolted towards Sans pining the other on the wall before opening his mouth and biting on Sans collarbone where it already litters a lot of bite marks. Sans bit his tongue trying to stop the scream that his voice was threatening to let out from the burning pain of being dried like a sweet drink on a cup.

Dust to what felt like hours but in reality only for a few minutes finally pulled away from the other. Blood was dripping down Sans collar in which Dust quickly lick off sending a bit of healing magic to the wound to stop the bleeding.

Sans let out a sigh of relief when his master finally pulled away and when he felt a bit of healing magic going towards him. Sans face then suddenly turned into a bright blue realizing that his towel had slip off him at some point and that he was now naked in front of Dust.

Sans quickly bend down to pick up his towel and wrap it around himself more securely before bowing to his master in respect while the other only nodded apathetically and teleported away. Sans sighed, seriously his masters don't have any shame whatsoever and would just barge in on him whenever they were hungry heck, even when he was taking a shower.

Sans sighed once again before walking towards his uniform and putting it on. Why the fuck was he made to wear a maid dress instead of just a butler's suit?

------

Sans is literally going to fucking explode now

Really he was just preparing food for his masters and their guest and he would have probably just be calmly setting up the guest's platter by now and leave the second he was done but no...

This shithead of a guest decided to hold his ass and order him to rearrange his platter just the way the other likes it and make him prepare the food for him so he can hold his ass way longer.