Idols and Popstars [5]| Hangovers are shit but hey your hot

Artwork at top

___

Oh fuck…

Sans groaned as he woke up, his head hurting like crazy almost like  a hammer was continuously hitting his skull.

He sat up as he put a hand on his head.

“Fuck, I feel like shit…”

“Good morning to you too sleeping beauty.”

He turned to the voice seeing Killer just by the bed he was in with no shirt on whatsoever while wearing some pants.

Sans froze before looking down at himself seeing he was only wearing a dress shirt that was way too big for him and the fact he was on a bed that was definitely not his own.

“Oh fuck me sideways…”

“Already did.” Killer smirked as Sans face flushed.

He covered his face using his hands as his face was blue.

Great a regret one night stand that was bound to be awkward and this damn hangover wasn’t helping him at all.

“Fucking stars—”

“Pfft- Relax I’m just kidding.” Killer snickered causing Sans to turn and look at the other.

Sans blinks. “Wait really? We didn’t sleep with each other?”

“The closes thing we did as sleeping with each other is actually just sleeping on the same bed.”

“Then why the hell am I only wearing a dress shirt?” He raised a brow while gesturing to his clothes.

“You puke in the car.” Killer shrugs before handing a glass of water and a pill.

Sans takes the two, popping the pill into his mouth as he drank the water before looking back at Killer.

“Oh stars I remember that… I also puke on Dust’s shoe I think…”

“Dust shoe and Nightmare’s dress shirt actually.” Killer corrected him before chuckling. “Their reactions were fucking priceless…”

“Where am I by the way?” Sans groaned as he put the glass of water on his bed side table.

“My room in my penthouse, after you puke and kinda pass out we were drunk and lazy so yeah all of the guys crash at my place.”

“Wait their all here?”

“Yup, breakfasts is ready by the way.” The other hummed.

Sans stood up from the bed, his balance was uneven from this splitting headache of his but he tried to anyways as he walks over to Killer.

Sans grunted as he practically fell onto Killer. “How the fuck don’t you have a hangover.”

“Cause I woke up earlier then everyone and took my meds.” Killer grinned as he looks down at Sans.

“Huh you look good in my shirt actually.”

He playfully rolled his eyelights at that but didn’t say anything.

“Lets just have breakfast…”

___

“Oh my stars, I missed your cooking…” Sans hummed as he took another bite from his pancake that Nightmare has cooked for everyone.

Nightmare scoffs but didn’t say anything about it.

The dining room was dimly lit for obvious reasons as everyone by the table looks so tired.