Idols and Popstars [7]| So Slow At Love andsexualinnuendos

Sans feels the warmth from the kiss, he gasped, eyes widening once the taller pulled away.

He placed a hand over his lips, still feeling the kiss ghosting upon it as his cheeks flushed. He looks away, eyes in turn locking with those of purple orbs, resenting him yet also obtaining sadness in them.

How did it end up like this?

___

Sans grumbled as he rubs the back of his neck while glaring at Lust who only kept giving him half-hearted apologies.

Well, he wasn't really glaring directly at the other since it was only a phone call, but he knew that bastard knows himself he was glaring at him. Just like how Sans knew Lust only kept grinning through-out all of this.

"I'm really sorry, Sans. I swear this will be the last time that I ever make you get through a last-minute show."

Sans shakes his head as he lets out a sigh.

"Probably."

You see, Lust has, yet again, informed him about a quick it's today concert.

Snorting at that, he decided to ignore the latter for now as his gaze went to the paper with the lyrics upon it. It definitely contained more lines then the last time he sang on stage.

"Lust really, I have to perform this tonight and you'll only let me have a few hours of practice. Now I must sing it with a band who I barely even know whose members?" He rolled his eyes at the taller reminding him when he last performed with Dream's band.

"I mean I know Dream, and got kinda acquainted with the band the other night when I performed with them for the opening, but still—"

"About that, there was a change of plans."

He rose a brow. "What changes?"

"Instead of you playing with the whole band: StarStruck. You'll be having a duet with their vocalist, Dream, for the others were taken back by a few schedules."

"Well, I don't really mind that I guess." Sans shrugs as his eyes went back to the file at hand, him analyzing the written words more.

"Wait, why does this sound more like some love song—"

"Whoops, gotta go, bye hon~!"

Lust hang up on him. Sans was frozen, his mind wandering what was the other planning this time. Though, it doesn't seem like much of a big deal. Him singing with Dream on stage using a love song about some slow love and—

Wait.

Lust had mentioned before that the public will find out themselves that Nightmare is his ex and will assume, he has some ties with Dream.

Oh.

OH.

No wonder Lust is the manager of a band called hellbound.

___

"You sure you had memorized the lyrics by now?"

Dream asked as he was sitting on a stool just by him. Sans nodded, eyes still giving the paper a quick glance just in case.

Him and Dream had been practicing for the opening act in what Dream calls the vocal room, stating that it is soundproof and serves its purpose to not disturb anyone outside of this room.

"Yup," He cleared his throat as he slumped his shoulders. "Pretty sure we practice enough with the vocals at this point."

Chuckling at that, Dream stand up and pick up the water container which was against his now empty seat before handing Sans said refreshment. "Here."