Idols And Popstars [4]| Loyal to Me

"Solitaire?"

He said unsure as he was looking at Nightmare.

Nightmare just simply rolled his eyelights and looks over at him.

"I can't believe you didn't recognize me you son of a bitch."

"I mean, like- just last time I saw you, you were a goopy skeleton."

Sans does remember Nightmare being covered in tar a lot somehow back then and he also remembers calling Nightmare as Solitaire because of well family issues involving the other’s name.

"Oh his emo years..." Dream chuckled.

Nightmare scoffs. "Oh shut it."

"Hmm, oh hey Dream what are you doing here?" Lust asked drinking his water as he walked in the dressing room.

"Huh, I know a lot of famous people..."

Sans hummed as he glance at Dream and Nightmare.

"And to know that my ex has gotten popular is one thing too."

Lust choked on his water as Horror just froze still, Cross trips - again -, Killer accidentally lets go of his phone, it landing on the ground while Dust face palmed himself.

"WHAT?!"

Sans shrugs. "Me and Nightmare used to date, when we were 15 I think?"

"16 actually," Nightmare corrected him.

"And I didn't even knew of it too..." Dream hummed in thought.

"Thank you for kissing Sans by the way when we were still dating."

Nightmare sarcastically said as Dream awkwardly chuckled.

"Are you always going to hold that against me?"

"Yes."

He groaned as he remembers that memory, it was hella fucking awkward to tell someone that just kissed you that you're actually dating their twin brother.

Lust hummed. "And to think that you are currently dating Dust right now..."

"Wait, you're dating Dust?" Dream asked him a bit surprise.

"Uh...well" He glance at the side seeing Lust just giving him a thumbs up. "Yeah we are..."

"Brother are you okay with this?" Dream frowns.

"Eh, it's been years anyways." Nightmare casually shrugs, his gaze shifting away from Sans.

Sans just sighed.

___

"Why didn't you tell me, you and Nightmare used to date?"

Lust asked, the moment they got in the car that would take him back to the hotel.

Sans shrugs. "I didn't know it was him either cause he looks so different now."

"How about Dream, a member of the rival band, kissing you?"

"Wait- Dream's a part of a band?" He said rather shocked.

"Yup, his the vocalist there like his brother, it makes a hella good story doesn't it?" Lust grinned.

Sans raised a brow. "Wait do you guys have a contract about a fake rivalry or-"

"Oh no hon, the rivalry just happened on it's own seeing both bands always tie plus both having twins that somehow aren't in the same band just made people assume things."