Vampires, Blood, Rust and a little bit of Possessiveness [6]

Sans gulped as he look down at his phone like it was going to explode with messages of Papyrus saying how disappointed he was at Sans and ashamed at calling him his brother.

Yet nothing happened.

He doesn't know what's worse Papyrus yelling at him and expressing his anger or that his using silence as punishment.

Sans groaned as he hug a pillow and leaned against his bed on the hotel they were staying at. All of the staff got to share a room with 4 people each but since Sans and Slim are the head maid and butler they got to just room together.

"What got you so down to the dumps?" Slim asked as he sat on the bed Sans was in.

Sans groaned as his words were muffled by his pillow.

"You do know I can't understand you right?"

Sans sighed into the pillow before sitting up.

"Remember Nightmare' brother?"

"You mean Dream? Yah why?"

"Well my brother has a boyfriend who turned out to be a CEO of some place and when I ran into Paps with Dust he thought me and Dust were dating in which Dust for some reason agrees with-"

Slim snorted

"-We met I gave him my don't-you-dare-hurt-my-brother-or-your-dead stare and then it's time for the ball yet there was something wrong with Dream"

"Why does he secretly have a mental disorder?"

"No you dumbass" Sans snorted "He was.... hungry... or should I call it thirsty?"

"Oh" Slim hummed.

There were only a few people who new about there masters real identity, the most trusted of the staff knows about this who were held down by a contract on this matter, that's what Nightmare said about the 'main staff'.

"Anyways I offered my blood then we made out-"

"Wait wha-"

"It was for energy okay?"

"How is that for energy?"

"Dream has the power to suck or share his energy and it actually work the only problem is that Nightmare and Fell walk in on us and now Fell thinks I'm cheating on Dust even though we're not dating and he might tell it to Papyrus" Sans groaned at the last part.

"Did he send a message yet?"

"No, but maybe Fell did tell Paps and he just wanted me to suffer in silence"

"Yeah, but maybe Fell didn't tell him anything"

Sans groaned slumping his shoulders "That would be worst, now Fell has something against me"

"I hate my life" Sans sighed in a frustrated tone.

"Well at least today is our off day, we can hang around like bros"

Sans lifted a brow at Slim "I thought you were going to ask someone out?"

Sans finds it funny on how Slim's face turned from a relax one to a confuse to a panick one "SHIT I FORGOT"

Slim practically jump off the bed walking towards his drawer scavenging through clothes and going to the bathroom to change but before he entered the bathroom he gave Sans a look.

"Don't worry 'bout me I'll be fine" Sans shrugged grinning at Slim. "Plus aren't you overreacting a bit? You still got plenty of time" Sans hummed looking down at his watch.

"WELL FUCK IT ALL" Slim yelled but there was a certain edge in his voice that screamed panick and relief.

He heard a knocking on the door making Sans call out to Slim "Slim, were you expecting someone?"