Chapter Four - The Meeting

I stood there staring at Dumbledore for a few seconds, before the spliting pain erupted in my head and I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a black room with a man who was facing away from me.

"Hello Chelsea," he said.

"Who are you and where am I?"

"I am your father and-"

"YOU'RE THE MONSTER THAT KILLED HARRY'S PARENTS?!" I interupted.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to interupt you parents?" he said pulling out his wand, "CRUCIO!"

I felt like 100 white hot knives were going into my body and I could do nothing about it but scream. So I did. I screamed at the top of my lungs while he stood there and laughed.

"Stop, please!" I begged.

I could feel the curse being lifted.

"I need you to do something for me. You must be the worst you can be to Potter and his friends. Also don't tell anybody about this meeting or that curse might find it's way to you again."

The black slowly turned to white and the man who I had to call my father disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is she awake yet?"

"What happened?"

"Will she be alright?"

"Come on Chelsea, wake up."

I opened my eyes and quickly closed them because it was so bright. I opened my eyes slower this time and registered that there were three familiar boys standing around what I assumed was my bed.

"Chelsea! Are you alright?" Draco asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?"

"We were hoping you could tell us that," Harry said.

I remembered back to the end of the dream and shook my head.

"Why would I tell you?" I questioned. Harry looked shocked.

"You were screaming your head off at one point," Ron stated.

"And you care because? Actually wait I don't want to know. When can I get out of here?" I asked Draco the last part.

"Madam Pomphrey said as soon as you wake up as long as you felt fine," Harry said.

"Did I ask you? No I didn't," I said. I looked back at Draco and saw a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure you're ok Chelsea?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine," I snapped.

I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

I stepped out and ran to the Enterance Hall. I stopped for a minute then continued running outside. I looked up at the full moon for a moment and remembered looking at them through my telescope at my house with Charles. I ran into a forest not thinking about anything else. I saw a log and sat down.

There was a loud rustling somewhere near me and I jumped up. Slowly I backed away and asked,

"Who's there?" I asked.

A low growling that sounded a lot closer than the rustle answered me. A large figure emerged from the trees and ran towards me. For the second time tonight I screamed my lungs out while throwing my arms up to protect my head. The thing tackled me to the ground and I kept screaming. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I saw blood before I fainted again.

A/N This chapter is dedicated to my friend Mila cause she's awesome! Next dedication will probably be for my other friend @FairyLiquid. The picture on the side is the Forbidden Forset but you probably knew that. What do you think attacked Chelsea?