Chapter Seven

A/N There are two new character's in this chapter and they are Chloe Nelson made by FairyLiquid and Casee Lestrange made by jamila1989. Just wanted to put that out there.

Chapter Seven

I sat at the Slytherin table for about three hours when the doors to the Great Hall opened again. Two girls, one with curly red hair and another with curly black hair, walked in.

Have I seen them before?, I thought.

They walked over to the Slytherin table and sat next to me.

"Hello," the red haired one said sticking her hand out, "I'm Chloe Nelson I don't believe we've met yet."

"I'm Chelsea Parker," I said not wanting to tell her my real last name.

"And I'm Casee Lestrange," the other said.

"Pleasure," I said.

"What year are you in?" Chloe asked.

"Fifth."

"So you're the girl Pansy was yelling about," Casee said.

"I guess," I replied, "what are you two doing up so early?"

"Well, when Pansy gets woken up, everybody in the room gets woken up," said Chloe.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"It's alright," said Casee.

"So h-" Chloe had started to ask when she was interupted by someone trying to clear their throat.

"Yes?" Chloe asked truning around.

I turned around as well and saw a woman wearing all pink standing there.

"Miss Parker, may I speak to you for a minute?" she asked in her high voice.

"I guess," I said.

"Follow me."

I got up and followed her out the door and into a classroom. After I was in, she closed the door and locked it.

"I have some questions for you Chelsea," she said.

"Ok," I said hesitantly.

"I want to know, what Professor Dumbledore told you the first night you were here.

"He told me-,"

I probably shouldn't tell her. Make up a lie, make up a lie.

"He told me I could come to him at any time if I had any questions about the school."

"Are you sure?" she questioned.

"Yes," I lied.

"I also wanted to know what happened the night you were found in the Forbidden Forest."

"I was attacked by something," I lied again.

"What were you attacked by?"

A werewolf.

"How should I know. It's pretty dark in there," I said instead.

"I don't tolerate backtalk Miss Parker," she said.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Get to class," she said.

I ran back into the Great Hall and saw that it was packed now. I noticed that Casee and Chloe were still sitting at the Slytherin table and ran to them.

"What did the toad want?" Casee asked.

"She just wanted to ask me some questions."

"Like what?" asked Chloe.

"It's not important."

"Alright. Here's your timetable, Snape told us to give it to you," said Chloe.

I looked down and saw all of the classes.

"You've missed the first day of class already but we have the same classes so we'll help you around," Casee said.

I looked at my watch then at the list of classes and realized we only had five minutes until Potions started.

"We should probably get going then," I said getting up.

"Might be a good idea," Chloe said getting up as well.

We waited for Casee to get up and left the Great Hall.

A/N Sorry the chapters have been really short lately but I'm trying to get to the BIG stuff. The banner on the side was made by @LittleRue. There will be one for Chloe on the next chapter and Casee on the one after that.  I'll try and make the chapters longer. Fan-Comment-Vote plz!