Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I woke up and looked at the clock by my bed, I saw that it was 3:00 and groaned. Screw me and my nightmares, I thought. I sat in bed for a while before getting up. I grabbed some new clothes out of my trunk and went to the bathroom.

After about 30 minutes I walked out while drying my hair. I had already changed into my Hogwarts robes. I decided to annoy Pansy and wake her up. So I turned on the light although it did nothing. I got my cauldron from beside my bed and filled it with water from the sink in the bathroom. I walked over to Pansy and yelled while throwing the water at her,

"RISE AND SHINE!"

"WHAT THE F-!"

"I don't tolerate cussing missy," I said.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" she yelled.

"Well last time I checked it was....um around 3:30."

"P.M?!?!"

"No, a.m you idiot," I responded.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO WAKES SOMEONE UP AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING?!"

"Me, silly, I'm a morning person. Plus I wanted to annoy you."

Pansy took her pillow and threw it at me, although I caught it. Which suprised me because I have no hand-eye cordination.

"Fine, be that way," I said while walking out the door.

I went down the stairs and suprisinly saw Draco sitting in the common room staring into the fire. I walked up behind him and yelled,

"BOO!"

I laughed so hard at his reaction I fell onto the couch.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"Well, what time it?"

"Around three fourty," I answered.

"Did I hear screaming upstairs?" he questioned.

"Maybe........"

"What did you do?"

"I threw a cauldron of water at Parkinson," I mumbled.

"I'll have to try that sometime. If it got her to leave you alone."

"Wait, you don't like her? I thought I was just making up that lie," I said.

"What lie?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah, sure."he said skeptically.

I got up off the couch and left the common room. I went up through the dungeonsand into the Great Hall. I wasn't suprised to see no one there. As I walked to the Slytherin table, I heard someone come in. I turned around and saw Hermione walking in. I was about to say 'hi' when I remembered the dream. I kept walking on pretending that I didn't see her.

"Chelsea!" she called.

Just pretend like you don't hear her, I thought.

"Chelsea!" she said again.

"What do you want Granger?" I spat.

"I wanted to say sorry for my behavior earlier but, never mind."

"Whatever, I don't care."

"Really?" she asked hopefully, "so can we start over?"

"Why? I don't want to be friends with you," I said trying to be as mean as possible.

"Well, I-"

"Did I stutter? Get it through your thick skull that I don't want to be friends with you." And with that I continued walking to the Slytherin table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I know I've already dedicated a chapter to jamila1989 but it's her birthday!!! So she gets another dedication. Also plz go check out Flicker by VoldysAngels. It's being written by me, ImDaCookieMuncher, jamila1989, FairyLiquid, NerdyBirdie and LittleRue. My character is Chelsea Potter and my chapter will be uploaded soon. Fan-Comment-Vote plz!