Chapter Fourteen - The Transformation

Chapter Fourteen – The Transformation

“What’s wrong, Chelsea? Something…hurt?” Voldemort asked smirking.

I glared at him and started backing toward the stairs. If I could just get down them, and maybe get Voldemort to follow, then Harry wouldn’t see me, and wouldn’t get killed. My body started to hurt and I knew I had to get out of here and fast. I turned around and bolted down the stairs, praying that I could at least make it to the bottom before, well let’s hope that doesn’t happen. I made it to the bottom and threw open the door, running as fast and far as my legs would take me.

“Now, where are you going?” a cold voice asked me.

Please be Snape, please be Snape I hoped, spinning around to face whatever was there.

But of course the world has to hate me and it was…wait for it….my father. 

“I am worried about you Chelsea. Why would you run away from me like that?”

Did he really have to make this more miserable than it already was? He knew perfectly well why I ran away but now he had to go and flaunt it in my face.

I felt my nails start to stretch and grow into claws. I ran into the nearest girl’s lavatory and locked the stall. A single tear slipped down my face as I sunk to the ground, with my back to the door, and held my hurting head in my hands. I heard the door to the lavatory slam open and I tried to jump up, but something was holding me down.

I stopped crying, trying to listen to the noise. Someone was speaking in Parseltounge. As soon as the talking started, it stopped but was replaced by the sound of things moving in a way that I had only heard once before. The Chamber of Secrets had been opened again.

The door to my stall started rattling and soon it was opened and I fell backwards. I was picked up and the tunnel to the Chamber of Secrets came into view. The person put me down right near it, and the next thing I knew, I was falling down with a shooting pain in my stomach.

A/N Jeez this is short.