Chapter 17: Misunderstandings

I was taken by the strange bear-helmeted boy. Scratch had told me that he would come for me before I left. "What is going to happen?" I wondered. "Is Everything going to be alright?" I thought. I didn't know. I just had to wait and find out. There wasn't much else I could do.

We left the school and were walking for around thirty minutes. He didn't say a word. After a while of walking, the boy took us to a big cave.

"U-um....Why are we at a cave...?" I asked, as I stood in front of it, looking at it strangely.

"This is the secret base where me and my partners live. Your friend is in here waiting for me to bring you to her." 

"A-ah....Alright..." I looked over at him. "Um...May I ask your name, if you don't mind?" He looked over at me.

"My name is Jumin," He replied.

"Ah, I see...And also if you don't mind, why are you wearing that..Bear head?" I asked curiously.

"........" I got no reply from him. He was silent. I smiled nervously. I guess I regretted asking. After a few more seconds, the silence was broken. 

"Follow me," He said as he began walking into the cave. After a moment of hesitation, I followed him in.

After around ten minutes of walking, we reached a house near the end of the cave. I thought it was a bit strange, but from what has happened so far ever since I started going to that school, nothing really surprised me that much, anymore.

"U-um...."

"This is our base. Your friend is in there. I will take you in." I nodded nervously. We both walked into the house. When we got in, I looked around. I will admit, the house did look a bit strange. But it was supposed to be a base, so that was probably why.

"April," Jumin called. After that, suddenly a girl came rushing into the room, and when she saw me, she suddenly ran at me and hugged me. 

"U-Uwah..?!" I said in a panic. She held onto me. 

"Paige, I was so worried! I'm so glad you're okay!" She rejoiced. After a few seconds, she let go of me and stepped back. 

"Sorry about doing that on our first in person meeting! I am just really tensed up today." She had dark orange hair that was in a wavy low ponytail which was resting on her shoulder, and had big light brown eyes. She was wearing a hot-pink shirt with ruffles at the bottom, and had medium length white jean shorts and had dark brown sandals with white socks. Her cheeks had a bit of freckles as well. She was definitely the April I had been on online friends with. I just had no idea why she was there or how she even knew about any of the stuff that was going on- I was just so confused.

I stared at her, my mind blown. "A-April...?" I asked, not believing my eyes. She smiled with excitement. 

"Yeah! It's me!" She said loudly. "I'm so happy we can finally meet!" As happy as I was to meet her as well, I needed to get a grip of what the whole situation was. I just had to many questions running through my mind that needed to be answered.

"I-I'm happy to meet you to, but...How did you..."

"After a few days I began to get worried because you weren't answering any of my messages! After two weeks I got so worried that I thought something might have happened...Since you always answered as fast as you could..."

"Y-yeah but how in the world did you get here...? How did you know where I was...?"

"Well.....The other night, I....Found out that my father was killed by the organization his organization that he was working for was enemies with.." I paused. She looked down.