seven

long chapter woot woot

* LONDON *

"How is everyone? Did anyone get airsickness?" Bryce asked everyone as we exited from the plane. I shook my head, feeling fine, but everyone else seemed uneasy.

"I feel like shit," Harry groaned. "with a side of bull next to it." I laughed at him.

"I guess I'm okay. Airsickness does suck, though." Drew said. Stephanie had to be carried out by Harper since she was asleep.

"Where to next?" I asked Bryce. He smiled and walked next to me. "You see that building up ahead in the distance?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That's where we're headed." I gazed at the humongous building ahead of us. It must have been at least 80 miles away.

"How are we going to get there?" Drew asked. I shrugged while Harry was hurling on the ground.

"I may know someone..." Bryce trailed off. I looked at him and he winked. Holy shit I totally forgot.

"Cousin Jackie! I didn't remember she transferred here! Good thinking, Bry." I gushed. He grinned proudly.

"How do we know where she is?"

"Well, there is a hidden military base underground here, somewhere." He started walking around, flipping rocks and stepping on bushes. "She told me before she deployed that there was a secret opening in the ground..." He finally stepped on a patch of grass and the ground started shaking. A clear tube rose from the ground and Bryce led us into the thing. He typed in a few buttons on the wall and the door shut closed.

"Hold on tight, this'll be a bumpy ride."

"Define bum-" Before Harper could finish his statement, the tube shot down extremely fast into the Earth. I fell backwards and Drew caught me. Harry glared at him and Drew smirked. I pretended like I didn't notice anything, and thanked Drew. He gave me a slight nod and grabbed onto the railing.

We arrived at the bottom level where Jackie would be. Bryce was explaining everything to us, while I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at Harry's rings and tattoos. Who would want that much body art and accessories.

"Ellie?" Someone snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I shook my head.

"You were, uh, staring at me." Harry coughed. My face was flushed and I looked down. Bryce looked at me cautiously and patted my back.

"We're here, everybody. Let's go and find Jackie." Bryce guided us around the place underground.

The whole place was blinding white. Almost every square inch of the place was covered in any type of futuristic technology or wires everywhere. The people, or workers, wore nothing but plain white uniforms. It was awkward wearing nothing but black in this type of environment.

I felt uncomfortable and Harry sensed it. He walked next to me, our speed now at the same pace.

"Are you okay, El?" He asked me. I looked at him. "You called me El. Don't you have a problem with that name or something?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I'm going to have to get used to it if I have to stick with you from now on." He smiled at me cheekily and I chuckled.

"You're quite the charmer, aren't ya?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I only do this when I'm around pretty girls," He realized what he just said and covered his mouth. I blushed and laughed.

"Awe, well aren't you nice. I've never been told that before. Thanks, Harry." I smiled at him and rubbed his arm. He smiled back, dimples popping out, and eyes sparkling. Wow. I've never really noticed his eyes.