nine

We headed towards the beginning tunnel to where we started our journey, I was predicting. Bryce and I could barely be told apart now, considering we were twins and wearing the same exact uniform. The only difference was my hair length compared to his. Harry and Drew kept staring at me and I felt very uncomfortable. Bryce noticed this and walked back to talk to them.

“Okay, what is it with you two?” He said silencing his voice, so he wouldn't think I would hear it. Harry sighed and Drew kicked at the ground.

“I really don't know to be honest.” Drew said. “Yeah, I don't know either.” Harry replied.

“Well, whatever it is, you two have to settle your differences and get over the fact that she's not going to fight over you both, got that?” Bryce growled. He caught up with me again and smiled. I glared at him and ran forward.

...

Outside the laboratory was full of ash from our cargo that was blown up. The boys stared at the leavings and Stephanie held onto Harper. “What happened?!”

“The plane blew up. European government's work.” Bryce explained and I nodded in agreement. Everyone else shuffled towards us and Jackie started giving orders.

“Okay, everyone, here's the plan. To get to the tower over there,” She pointed to the clock tower called Big Ben, “we need to figure out a way to transfer our supplies to the vehicle in the garage.”

“There's supplies and a garage?” Harper asked.

“Yup. It's just around the tunnel.” She smirked. She stepped on the ground and the garage with the car appeared above surface to where we could see it.

The car was pretty cool. It had a black coat with a clover on the side of the door. I wonder why that's there. 

“What's with the clover on the side?” Harry asked. I guess we had the same question on our minds.

“The leader said it was mandatory to put it on each authorized vehicle in the compound. I have no idea why, but it's his rules.” She shrugged. We all nodded and waited for further commands. Jackie stepped in the vehicle and looked at us.

“Well, aren't you guys going to come?” She laughed. We walked to the car and she started it up. Harry sat across from me and Drew sat next to me. Harry seemed tense, and Drew seemed to be fine.

“Harry, is everything okay?” I asked him.

“I bet he's fine.” Drew waved him off. I smacked his arm and looked at Harry, who was scowling back at Drew.

“Actually, I know who the leader is, for your information.”

Everyone went silent.

id say this is a filler chapter, but I'm so sorry :( I had no time because of school. only 4 weeks left!