six

"Okay, dude, what was that all about?!" I asked curly, uh, Harry.

"What was what all about?" He replied. I rolled my eyes and slumped into my seat.

"What're we going to do about this?" I sighed. He looked at me. "About what?"

"About both of us liking Ellie." I answered.

"When did I say I liked her?" He questioned and scoffed. I chuckled and shook my head. "It's obvious, really."

"How?"

"You're just like me. We both turn red whenever she does something wrong, we both stutter talking to her," I paused, "which really was a dumb mistake, bro."

"Yeah, yeah. Continue." He replied.

"And we both stare at her. Once in a while, she'll stare back. That my friend, is not a good situation to be in." I sighed.

"What'd ya mean?"

"Jeez you're curious." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and huffed.

"I meant that it wasn't a good situation for the both of us. Bryce is really protective of his sister, considering she's his twin. Just take my advice, watch out," He frowned, "Either way, I don't think she even likes you, after you embarrassed her like that earlier."

He scoffed at me. "How was it embarrassing?"

"It was embarrassing for her because she's grown up in a world where it's been only war. She hasn't been introduced to the electronic era." I explained. Harry looked down. Wow he really should've known that.

“Where were you in the last 5 years?” I asked him. He looked at me. “I was in a band.”

“Is that why Stephanie screamed when she saw you?” I said. He nodded. “I could tell she was a fan. Classic reaction.” He laughed.

“What're we going to do, though?” I questioned him. He shrugged.

“Let's just wait and see what the future holds. I'm gonna use the dormitory.” He got up and headed towards the back of the plane.

One thing for sure was I was going to get Ellie.

No matter what it takes.

AUTHORS NOTE!

bhbfdjhcbhojcbfdsob k ILY

I'm just happy (some) people read this story

how are you guys liking this?

tysm for 150+ reads!