fourteen

its almost over nou!!!1!

That was our last chance.

Our last chance to get everything back the way it was.

"No." I sobbed hitting the door. Drew was standing next to me and Bryce was kneeling by my side. Harry was still aiming his guns at the guards and was panting heavily. I wouldn't blame him, a lot has happened in the past few minutes.

"What do we do now?" Harry says. I shrug. For the first time, I couldn't make an answer. It's the only question I need an answer to. 

"What is there to do anymore? I mean, nothing will go back to normal. The past already happened. What's done is done." I reply. My face is covered in tears and I sob in my hands. Bryce engulfs me in a hug and Drew joins. We stay in this position until we decide it's time to go.

"So, that's it?" Harry asks. I shrug and stand up. I head towards the exit of the room and start walking down the stairs. Everyone trails behind. I hear Harry mumbling behind me, but I ignore it.

By the time we exit the tower, no one is left outside. Stephanie, Harper, and Jackie are gone. I ignore the fact that my closest friends are gone and keep trudging. Harry stops walking.

“Ellie.” he says. I stop to face him. “What?” I say weakly.

 “Can I tell you something?” he asks. I nod, looking down.

“I-I love you.” he admits. I look up at him and focus at him for a few moments. Did he really just say that?

“You're kidding, right?” I laugh harshly. “Your best friend ruined the world. Killed my parents. Ruined my life. And all you say is you love me?”

“I-” He tries to protest but I cut him off. I walk up to him, standing in front of him.

“Why can't you just wake up already?” I say. He looks at me confused.

Harry's POV

“Wake up.” She repeats. What?

Bryce nudges me from behind. Okay, when did he get there? “Wake up, Harry, come on.”

“Wake up before something bad happens.” Ellie says.

My vision starts going dizzy and I start to lose sight of everything. Ellie starts disappearing.

“No, Ellie!” I cry out.

I shoot up from the floor and breathe at a rapid pace. I take in my surroundings. I'm in my living room, with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Zayn and Louis are laying on the sofa asleep. Niall is passed out on the ottoman and Liam is asleep on the floor next to me. The television screen is showing the World War Z title screen on Netflix. I guess it was all a dream.

But Ellie, she couldn't have been a dream.

She had to be real.

this sucked a lot but it's almost over and i had no idea how to end this story

it's almost at 1K reads so please reccomend and vote for this story please!

love you all!

- rere x